Today's The Day

Liam's POV

*3 days later*

Since Louis hasn't talked to me about my letter yet, I decided to tell him how I feel myself. Lou was at fùtbol practice so I had some time to collect my thoughts. Just as I was about to start thinking, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID. It was Niall. I almost forgot that I gave him my number cause we're working on a biology project together.

I answered the call with a "Hello?" "Weyhey Liam!" Niall said with his thick Irish accent. "What's up Niall?" I asked him. "Harry and I were wondering if you wanted to cone over to our dorm room." Niall replied.

Hmm. I guess my feelings for Lou will have to wait. I thought to myself. "Sounds good." I told Niall. "Alright! See ya in 20 minutes?" "Yes you will." I replied. "Sweet! Later man." "Later." I hung up the phone.

The 20 minutes passed by quick so I went grabbed my phone and the keys to the dorm and headed towards Niall's room.

Louis' POV (A/N: who's been waitin' for this?)

"Alright, mate. See ya." I patted Zayn's back as I left the fùtbol field. I wondered if Liam was waiting for me. I just knew that he was anxiously waiting for me to respond to his letter.

I pulled my keys out of my pocket when I got close to my dorm room. When I went inside, Liam wasn't there. I would text him but I don't have his number. Instead, I decided to text Harry and see if he knew where Liam is.

L - Louis

H - Harry

L: hey Harry. do you know where Liam is?

H: yeah he's here with Niall & I. what's up?

L: I want to talk to him about something.

H: alright I'll let him know.

So while I waited for Liam to return, I turned the small tv we shared on and flipped through the channels.

Liam's POV

Niall was laughing loudly. I couldn't believe that just happened. Harry's face was scarlet. "I hate you guys." Niall and I went over to him and hugged him. Niall even kissed him on the cheek.

The ringing of Harry's cell phone startled me a bit. "Thank God." Harry got up to go answer it. Niall chuckled. "The look on his face." I started to laugh.

About 30 minutes later, Niall had fallen asleep and Harry was about to fall asleep. "I'm gonna let you guys sleep." I said, getting up with my phone and the beer Niall offered me.

"Alright. Bye Liam." Harry snuggled closer next to Niall. I waved and left, heading towards mine and Lou's dorm room.

*skipping the walk*

I unlocked the door. Lou was sleeping so I did my best to be as quiet as possible. I was tip-toeing towards the bathroom when....

"Hey Liam."

He's awake? I thought to myself.

"Yes I'm awake."

Oh.

"Oh hey." I walked over to him and sat down on the bed. "So about your letter." Louis said. "Mmmhmm?" I asked, even though on the inside, I was extremely nervous. "I thought it was very sweet and I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me."

"Really?" "Yes." "I'd love that." I hugged him with all my might. Today is the happiest day of my life.

A/N: hey hey hey!!

it's your homegirlllll Sheri

how is everyone doing?

I'm starting to get sick again and I hate it 😑

other than that, I'm fine

have a great day!

-Sheri ❤️