Friday Night Drama

Liam's POV

Sandy Taylor and Sam Sawyer were headed this way. "Let's go before they see us." Lace said. The three of us started walking towards our own vehicles. Fortunately, Sandy and Sam were too busy talking to each other to notice us.

Once we got to our cars, Lace, Rich and I hugged each other and said our goodbyes. Tonight was a fun night. Too bad it has to end.

I started my truck, backed out of the parking space and headed home. I was about to turn on the highway when someone swerved in front of me. Bastard! I thought.

I pulled up at a gas station and refilled my tank. The car who swerved in front of me pulled up. Let's see who the bastard is, shall we? I thought.

BJ Knight stepped out. BJ was in the same grade as me. He had shaggy brown hair and blue-green eyes. I only heard of him cause Lacey had a crush on him in middle school.

WARNING: CUSSING AND VIOLENCE

"Payne." BJ said. "Knight."

Did I mention that we hate each other?

"So you drive this piece of shit, eh?" Knight said. I glared at him. "Yeah. So you're the asshole that swerved into of me, eh?" I mimicked him. Knight narrowed his eyes.

"Yeah." He mimicked me. I then narrowed my eyes. I could tell that I wasn't leaving here without a fight.

"Very funny." I said. "No. What'll be funny is me kicking your ass." Knight said that loud enough for other people to hear. Oh good. Now I can kick his ass!

"Ha. Ha. You wish!" I said that loud. That's when Knight made his move. He tried to punch me but I blocked him and kicked him in the stomach. "Ooh!" said some guys behind me. I laughed to myself.

"You son of a bitch!" Knight came towards me and nearly kicked me in my crotch but I blocked him before he could do that. I flipped him over and he landed on his back. "You wanna keep talking shit?" I asked him.

"No talking. Just fighting." Knight got up and tried to punch me. Blocked him. Unfortunately, he made me take an arrow to the knee. "Damn you!" I went down to the ground.

"Now who's on top?" Knight asked. "Leave him alone!!" Someone called. Then familiar brown curls appeared out of nowhere and she punched Knight straight in the face. "Lacey?"

Lacey's POV

"Let's go before they see us." I told Richard and Liam. Sandy Taylor and Sam Sawyer were walking towards the entrance. Fortunately, they were too into each other to notice us leaving. We all headed towards our own vehicles.

"Lace, you alright?" Rich asked. I gave him a reassuring smile and said, "I'm fine. Can you please drive so we don't get in a wreck?" Rich laughed and my heart melted. "Course, babe."

Richard started the car and I turned on the radio to ease my nerves some. "Hey Ya!" by Outkast was playing. This song is dabomb.com. Rich pulled out of the parking lot and started singing along.

"Hey, Lace. We gotta stop for gas but other than that, I'll take you home, okay?" Rich asked. "Kay babe." We kissed and Richard got out of the car.

"You son of a bitch!" I gasped. Is that BJ Knight? The same BJ I had the biggest crush on in 7th grade?

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Lacey! Liam's in a fight with BJ Knight!" Richard said. "OH MY GOD!" I unbuckled my seatbelt, got out of the car and ran towards BJ's voice. I just had to help Liam.

"Now who's on top?" BJ asked. That's when I screamed "Leave him alone!!" and tackled BJ to the ground.

Liam's POV

"Lacey?"

I recognized her long, curly brown hair. She had tackled Knight to the ground and was now punching him in the face.

"Lacey!!" Richard appeared out of nowhere and ran towards us. I got up and pulled Knight off of Lacey. He almost punched Lace in the breast.

"Get off of me!" Knight elbowed me in the gut and Lacey kicked him in the balls. "Oomph!" cried Knight as he fell to the ground. "Leave Liam alone!!" Lacey came and helped me up. "Thank you, Lacey." I pulled her in for a hug.

"You alright, man?" Richard asked me. "Yeah. Thanks." I gave Richard a hug anyway. "If it wasn't for Richard, I would have never known that you were in a fight." Lacey said. "Good eye, man." I said. "Thanks."

9:58 pm.

I walked through the front door. I could see where I was going because of the tv being on in the living room. "LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" Uh oh.