Sunday Funday

Liam's POV

*Sunday morning*

I woke up and looked at the clock. 10:45 am. I'm surprised Mum didn't wake me up. I thought to myself. I felt around for my phone. I thought it had fell on the floor when it had really been next to me the whole time.

I picked it up, unlocked it and checked my Instagram. I just created an account last week. Lacey, Richard and Nate had already followed me and I was following them.

Lacey had tagged me in a photo:

@laceyymichaels: so glad I got to hang with bae @richstokes & with my best friend @liam_payne

I liked her photo.

I went back to my news feed to like some photos and videos from Richard and my woman crush, Leona Lewis.

Then Nate tagged me in a photo:

@natereeves_ : had a good time with my new mate 😊 @liam_payne

*Like* <3

***

"You ready, Liam?" Nate had come to pick me up so we could go to the waterpark. "Yeah." I filled my extra backpack with everything I needed:

my swim trunks, a towel, an extra pair of flip-flops, sunblock and of course my phone and the charger.

Luckily, Nate's car had a power box where you could charge your phone while you drive. My phone was on 16% so Nate let me use it while I held his phone so it wouldn't distract him.

While Nate was driving, I took some selfies on his phone. "Liam are you taking selfies on my phone?" Nate asked me. I scoffed. "No."

"You better not be lying to me." "Me? Lie to you?" I put my hand on my heart and pretended to be offended while I said that.

"Mmmhmm. Whatever Liam." Nate once again focused on driving. I picked up my own phone and unlocked it. I checked my messages. Mum texted me saying:

Mum: be home by 9, Liam. Have fun!

I checked the time. 2:27 pm. I have less than 7 hours but that's enough time.

3:25 pm

We finally arrived at the waterpark. I can't wait to get soaked in the sun and neither could Nate, who was already out of the car, getting his surfboard.

I got out of the car with my phone and my bag filled with my swimming stuff. "Hey Liam, got a surfboard for ya in the back." "Why would I need a surfboard?" I asked. "For our next date, which will hopefully be soon." Nate smirked. Oh goodness. I thought.

Nate and I walked up to the booth and got tickets to go in. We both got our tickets and walked through the gate. Nate nudged me. "Race ya to the slides!" He took off.

I chuckled to myself. I swear Nate can be such a child sometimes.

A/N: hi guys!

just wanted y'all to know that this was supposed to be a long chapter but i'm gonna split it into two chapters

don't know if i told you guys this but i only plan to have about 40-50 chapters in this story

if i have told you already, then my bad!

if i haven't, well now you know (:

lots of luv 😘

-Sheri