Sunday Funday Part 2

Liam's POV

"Liam!" Nate was standing in front of the loo. I caught up to him. "Let's go change."

***

"You ready?" Nate and I were in our swim trunks and we were holding our pool lounge thing while waiting in line to go down a slide. It seemed like forever, but we finally made it to the slide. Nate and I got on it and slid down.

It was so fun! At one point, Nate had connected his hand with mine cause I felt my hand connecting to something. After the ride, we were tossed into the water. Neither me or Nate were dunked underwater. We just floated there.

"Let's go on some more slides!" Nate said, excited. "Alright." Nate started to swim and I followed him.

Nate and I ended going pretty much every ride the waterpark had. It wasn't until the time was nearing 5:30 pm.

"Hey what time is it?" Nate asked me. "Almost 5:30." I replied. "Alright. Let's go to the beach then head home."

*Liam & Nate drive over to the beach*

"Ahhh. Isn't this nice?" Nate and I had our surfboards and we were about to have a surf-off. (A/N: aka a competition to see who was the better surfer)

"Yeah. This is cool." I replied. "You ready to get your ass kicked, Liam?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "You wish, Nate." "Get ready to eat my bubbles in 3....

I set my board down on the ground. "2....

I balanced myself on the board. "1...." Nate took off so I did the same.

Nate was ahead of me but all that was about to change. I sped up so I could pass him. I noticed that Nate balled his fists when I passed him. I smirked to myself.

Just when I thought I would be victorious, guess who passes me?

I quickly decided to speed up until we were neck and neck. Then I heard cheering. People must be watching us.

"I'm gonna beat you!" Nate yelled to me. "Keep dreaming!" I sped up.

At last, I won the surf-off.

"Yeah!" "Nice job, man!" Those were some of the cheers I heard from the people at the beach. "Thanks everyone." I said. I received some pats on the back before they left.

"Good job, Liam." Nate came and patted me on the back. "Come on, mate. Let's go."

Nate and I went back to the car. The time was getting closer to 6 pm so we decided to go back to Nate's place.

*skipping the car ride home*

We arrived at Nate's. I grabbed my bag and brought it with me inside. "Nate, can I use your shower?" I asked. "Yeah. Take one with me?" Nate smirked. "No. Someone would hear us." "No one's home except us." Nate put his arm around me. I sighed. "Fine."

WARNING: #Niam smut (Niam is Nate & Liam. Niall will appear in the story later)

I went in the bathroom and stripped while Nate was picking out clothes. I was only in my boxers when Nate walked in. "Damn. I was hoping to see you naked."

"You are, Nate. I can't shower in my boxers, can I?" "True." Nate bent down and pulled them down. His eyes went wide when he saw my length. "Am I that big?" I asked nervously.

"Dude, you're huge!" Nate said. I chuckled. "I know." "You ready?" Nate grabbed my length and my little friend hardened. "Yeah." I said.

Nate wrapped his plump, pink lips around me and I groaned. His tongue was amazing. I was a moaning mess in his hands - or should I say lips.

He continued with this until I found the breath to say, "N-N-Nate. I-I-I-I'm c-c-close." "Come for me, Li." Nate said. Butterflies came in my stomach when he called me "Li."

Not long after, I came in Nate's mouth. I let out a load moan. Nate then stood up and kissed me so I could taste myself. Soon I found myself stepping into the bathtub. We turned around so I was standing in front of the shower head.

Nate broke the kiss. "Your turn to pleasure me." He grabbed the shower curtain and pulled it so we were hidden from view.

I dropped to my knees and wrapped my lips around Nate's length. It amazed me cause he's nearly as big as I am! Nate let out a loud moan when I started to bob my head.

I did this and some other techniques until Nate stuttered, "L-L-L-Liam. I-I-I-I'm c-c-c-close."

"Come for me, Natey." I said. Not long after that, he came down my throat.

I stood up. "Hey watch out." Nate leaned past me and turned on the shower. "Let's get cleaned up, Li." "Sure thing, Natey."

***

"Thanks for inviting me to the waterpark, Nate." We were standing in front of my front door. "No problem. Glad you could come." "Wouldn't want you to go alone." I smiled. "Thank you Li." Natey kissed me on the cheek then went back to his car.

I took my stuff and went inside the house to get ready for tomorrow.

A/N: heyyyy c:

so do you ship Liam & Nate?

if you don't want to call them #Niam then you can call them #Late (it's your choice :)

also if you think that, they're moving too fast, (as in their relationship) then please comment below

btw I only plan to have 40-50 chapters for this story

but I will let you know if the story will have more or less chapters 

until next Friday,

-Sheri 💚