High School Graduation

(A/N: before we start, I want to say thanks for 2k reads!! keep up the good work 👍)

Liam's POV

*the date is May 25, 2011*

7 pm

"Okay everyone. The time has come. The class of 2011 is getting their diplomas today!" The superintendent, Dr. Folley, announced in the microphone.

People cheered. I did, especially because I'm ready to move on with my life. "Alright. Let's get started, shall we?" Dr. Folley asked us.

*skipping to the part where they announce who's graduating cause idk that much about high school graduations.... sorry*

"The graduates of the class of 2011 are..." Dr. Folley started. There was a drumroll.

After announcing the people whose last name began with "A", Dr. Folley announced the people whose last name starts with "B". It seemed like forever until Dr. Folley said, "Benny Michael Buxton."

I cheered for my Benny boy.

Dr. Folley announced the people whose last names had started with "C", "D", "E" and "F" until she finally reached the "G"s.

I dozed off a little until I heard, "Gerald Oscar Gilbert." I cheered for my bro.

Honestly, I cheered for my friends. Everyone else didn't get a "woohoo!" out of me.

This continued until it was my turn to go up and get my diploma. Well. This is it. I thought to myself. I walked up towards the stage. I was 2nd in line, behind Carly Pain.

"Carly Evelyn Pain."

A lot of my classmates cheered since she's popular.

I'm next. I thought to myself.

"Liam James Payne."

I walked towards my diploma. I heard my friends and family cheering for me. I couldn't help but smile.

I shook hands with Dr. Folley and some other people before getting my diploma. Now I was officially a high school graduate.

A/N: welp. this is the end of Liam's high school career.

next chapter will be Li Li's first day of college!

how exciting!

g2g now

-Sheri ✌️