Over and Over

Liam's POV

*2 weeks later*

My feelings for Louis have grown ever since I saw him shirtless on the fùtbol field. With each day passing by, I knew that I was falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

I shook my head and focused on my English assignment. It was hard to focus with Louis stuck in my brain. My assignment is to write about someone who in your life who has changed you in one way or another. I'm definitely considering writing about Lou, even though we've only known each other for two and a half weeks.

I glanced at the clock. I only had 45 minutes to complete my assignment. Better get started. I thought to myself.

***

I was sitting at lunch with Louis and his mates, Harry, Zayn and Niall. Lou told me that Harry and Niall are dating while Zayn has a girlfriend named Katherine. Louis, Harry, Zayn and Niall were discussing the next fùtbol game.

I kept quiet and thought about my feelings for Louis. I decided that the best way to tell him how I feel is writing him a note. Now I have to figure out how to write it.

"Hey Liam." Harry tapped me on the shoulder, bringing me back to reality. "Are you coming to the game on Friday?" "Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world." I smiled. "Guys we gotta go. Practice starts in 15 minutes." Louis said, getting up. The five of us said our goodbyes. Then I went towards my biology class.

*later that day*

While Louis went to a party at a frat house, I sat down on my bed to write my feelings out. After about 15 minutes, I finished the note, put it in an envelope and set in on Lou's pillow. Hopefully he won't be too hungover to read it.

A/N: helloooo!!

happy Friday 🎉

guess who's on Christmas break?

now the chapters will be longer!

in case I don't update on Christmas, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas 🎅🎄🎁

c ya next week ✌️

-Sheri