From A Happy Ending To A Tragedy

A/N: just wanted to thank you for over 5k reads & 200 votes before we start 😘

*A month later*

Louis' POV

I finished packing my bags. I couldn't wait to introduce Liam to my family. I hit it off with his mum Karen and his sister Ruth. I can't wait to introduce Liam to all my sisters. My phone buzzed.

LP - Liam

LP: I'm ready for you to come pick me up.

I replied with:

LT - Louis

LT: I'm on my way x

*skipping the drive*

"Louis!" Ruth answered the door and pulled me inside. "Oh Liiiam!" "Hey Louis." Karen greeted me. "Karen!" I hugged her. "Liam's on his way." "I'm here." Li Li came with his suitcase all packed and ready to go. "Gotta go, Mum." We hugged Karen and Ruth goodbye then the two of us headed to the airport.

***

"Hey I'm home! And I brought Liam with me!" I called out. "Louis!" Lottie came running down the stairs and straight into my arms. "Hey! Where's everyone else?" "They're getting dinner. They should be coming home soon." Then she looked at Liam, who smiled at her. "Hi. I'm Liam." "You must be Lou's boyfriend!" Lottie squealed, then she hug him.

"Yes Lottie. He's the same Liam you've heard me talk about." I said. "Well come on then, let's watch some tv until everyone gets back."

*30 minutes later*

Lottie, Louis and I were watching on the news when we heard that a drunk driver hit a family. It wasn't just anyone's family. It was Louis' family.

A/N: yikes. this chapter went from happy to sad real quick.

Sorry for not updating yesterday. the chapter wasn't quite ready yet.

But now it is 😊

Please enjoy and remember: 2 more chapters and an epilogue to go!

-Sheri 💙