Chapter 10 Fairytales (rewritten)

How many times can the same thing break your heart?
As long as you love it.
_____________________________________________________________
Antonio Romano

Where was he? I had searched every corner in the VIP area, while the guys and Olivia looked after him on the first floor. This was supposed to be easy, take the flash drive, kill him, open the flash drive and have access to the information.

I made my way down the stairs, looking after where the other guys and Olivia went off. I swear if she ran away, I would break her neck. On the other hand, I doubted that she would run away, she got along very well with Theo, Collin, and Colt, which was good for us.

I glanced around the dark place which was only lit by blue and red colours, I spotted Diego and Noah in the corner. My legs led me to them, forcing their way between the sweaty bodies that danced on the dance floor. Some of the girls stopped me on the way and start dancing with me, making me more annoyed than I already was. I hated when females—or when any kind of species touched me. With firm steps, I walked to Diego and Noah.

"Have you found him?" I shouted, trying to overpower the loud music, both shook their heads.

"Where is Theo, Colt and Collin?" My eyes searched the packed place with no luck.

"I don't know, I think they went looking for Olivia," Diego yelled with a frown. I was sure she was so dumb that she got lost while searching for Joseph.

I rolled my eyes.

"Lead the way to her," I growled and followed them. After some time, we found Theo, Colt and Collin, but Olivia wasn't with them.

"Any updates on Joseph?" I asked tiredly, irritated since the more time passed, the more time had Joseph to be one step ahead of us.

"Um...no, he isn't here," Colt mumbled distractedly as he stared behind me with his dark, wide eyes. I glanced confusedly at Theo and Collin; they had the same expression on their faces.

Huh?

"What are you guys looking at?" I snapped at them annoyed, they were so unprofessional right now. They were always good at what they were doing, that was why I hired them.

Now, they just kept staring behind me. Curious, I turned around. There was Olivia dancing... dancing with a fucking blonde moron. Her movements were slow and sexual under the dark red light. Her ass was swaying slowly to the rhythm near the dickhead's crotch. Oblivious to her surrounding, her movement got more sensual as the song slowed down. She moved to the beat in a beautiful way, yet sexy.

Where did she learn to dance like that?

I was not going to lie, I had seen many strippers and sluts dance, but not like that. Her eyes were closed, like her mind was somewhere else, but her body was the only thing present.

I bet she didn't even notice the bastard behind her, who was getting closer to her.

"Oh man...damn," Colt breathed beside me. Confused, I gazed at Olivia again, the asshole was now dancing with her, holding her and following her movements.

Shit! Okay, that was fucking enough. I made my way to her quickly with firm steps.

"Okay that's enough" I snarled before I threw her over my shoulder.

"H-hey, what are you doing? Put me down," she scolded and slapped my back.

"No. Keep still." My grip around her got stronger, trying to make her stop wiggling.

"I was...having fun...put me down," she slurred, her wiggling getting sloppier.

She had one fucking job, one job, to find Joseph. Instead, she got drunk and hoed around in a little black dress with a blonde dickhead and put on a show for everyone. I was so fucking mad at her right now. I headed to the exit, beckoning the guys to follow me. My grip around her got looser when she stopped fighting me, she had probably passed out. She was so stupid. She got intoxicated when there were men around her, they could take advantage of her in that state.

I laid her down in the passenger seat in my BMW, Noah and Diego got in the back. The vehicle started with a growl.

"So... that was quite the show." Noah tried to lighten up the mood with a joke, but it just made it worse.

''Don't start.'' I growled through my gritted teeth, my grip around the steering wheel got tighter.

We arrived at home, Noah and Diego got out of the vehicle, into the house, leaving me behind. I put my head on the steering wheel and sighed.

Why did I even get angry at her?

Because she didn't listen to you, remember that.

I was sure she was so confused, that made my mouth curve into a smirk. I glanced at her, some of her wavy dark hair was on her face. My hand reached out to put it behind her ear, but I stopped myself. Frankly, she was not a girl I normally would even pay attention to, yet something about her captured my attention.

I sighed and got out of my car and opened her door. Slowly, I put my arms under her legs and back, carried her into the mansion.

The entire mansion was silent, not a soul could be seen. I was sure they all went to their rooms, both because it was late, and because they wanted to escape my wrath. They had learned throughout the years that I wasn't fun to be around when I was furious.

Olivia stirred in my arms; a soft sigh fell out of her mouth as I entered her bedroom with her in my arms.

__________

Sitting in Olivia's room, I gazed around. She had many books, and all of them were about romance. It was a shame that she believed in fairytales. A happy ending didn't exist in real life, with happiness and romance. Life was a game, you just had to make sure you were on the highest level, above the other people in order to survive. If you didn't kill them, they were going to kill you. People are selfish, they only care about themselves. As long as they need you, they're going to take full advantage of you, but when you need them...they disappear.

I glanced at Olivia, she started to move in her bed. Her eyes fluttered open then closed, she brought her hand to her forehead with a grunt. She shifted into a sitting position and gazed around; her eyes missing me. I cleared my throat, her sleepy eyes snapped to my direction.

"W-what are you doing here?" she asked with wide eyes.

"For how long have you been sitting there?" Her brows drew together.

"Not long," I lied, I had at least been here for an hour, trying to figure her out.

"What happened?" She licked her lips. Looking down, she tried to cover herself some more with the cover.

My eyes snapped to her plump lips.

Stop licking your lips!

That did something to me that I didn't like.

"The short version, you didn't follow my orders, got drunk and danced with a blonde dickhead," I snapped at her wide eyes.

Her mouth dropped open.

"W-what, huh? No." She covered her face with her hands.

She glanced down at herself with a frown. "Um...who changed my clothes?"

"The maid," I lied, I wasn't going to tell her that I did it and saw her just in her undergarments, I didn't want her to be embarrassed. Not that she had anything to be embarrassed about, frankly, she was beautiful. And telling her would make her think that I cared about her. I didn't.

She breathed out in relief as I stood up.

"If you don't listen to me and do something like this again. Believe me, I'm going to beat you up till you don't even know your own name." With my eyes locked on hers, I made my way to her slowly. I brought her face closer to mine, so it was just an inch apart. She stared at my eyes with uncertainty. My gaze dropped from her glossy, brown eyes to her full pink lips. She glanced down at my lips, as reflex I licked my lips. Her eyes travelled back to my eyes with confidence, now knowing she affected me.

She licked her lips and smiled with mischief in her eyes.

____________________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)