Chapter 36 Eye For An Eye (rewritten)

I want to taste you again, like a secret or a sin.
___________________________________________
Antonio Romano

"I promise," she vowed.

I hope you keep it, even after you get to know what a bastard I am, because I know, I can't leave you.

"I need you now," she whispered with lustful eyes.

Anything for you.

I got off of her, standing between her legs, I gazed down at her and took off my shirt, then my pants. She locked eyes with me, got into a sitting position, and took off her shirt. Slowly, she stripped off her pants, leaving her only in a black lacy thong.

Fuck me. How can she be this sexy?

"What do you want, Olivia?" I said hoarsely, looking down at her. She hesitated, looking down at her hands in her lap. It was cute that she was still shy even though she had come on my face several times.

I took a hold of her chin and tipped her face upwards. I gazed down at her lips, then at her eyes.

"Tell me what you need." My lips brushed hers. Her eyes were on my lips, then she gazed up at my eyes.

"Follame," she whispered on my lips. I raised a brow.

"Fuck me," she breathed out, translating. I smirked.

Oh, I will fuck you so good that you'll walk off limping.

I took a grip around her and threw her further onto the bed, she giggled quietly. I stripped off my boxer briefs before I got into the bed. Kissing my way from her breasts down to her thighs, I took off her thong. I kissed my way up to Olivia's lips. Her lips were so soft and sweet. My thumb was rubbing her clit as I kissed her warm mouth. My lips left her mouth and went further down, sucking, biting my way down to her chest. I brought a nipple into my mouth, sucking on it idly. As I was giving love to her breasts, I forced her legs apart. Then continued my way down to her soaking wet pussy. I slipped two fingers inside her dripping entrance, and left sloppy kisses on her clit.

"Oh, God," she moaned as I forced a third finger into her.

"I can't, I—" she breathed out.

"But you're taking it like such a good girl," I said, smirking, slowly slipping my fingers in and out of her. I flicked her clit with my tongue, then kissed it as my fingers slipped in and out of her at a faster pace. She arched her back and gripped my hair, tugging it.

"Don't come." I demanded, sucking on her clit.

"I'm going—" she moaned and closed her thighs around me.

"Hold it." I slapped her thigh and forced her legs apart. She whimpered when I slipped my fingers out of her and kissed my way up to her lips. Kissing her, I took a hold around her and flipped us around, so she was on top of me.

"Ride me." My voice came out dark and dominant. She hesitated.

Stop hesitating and obey.

I got to fuck her into submission.

"I've never." Murmuring, she shook her head slowly, embarrassed.

"Good," I replied. She didn't know how much I liked that she was inexperienced, that meant I could teach her and that it would be me she did all this with. I knew I wasn't her first, but I was fucking planning to be her last.

"I'm not going to do anything that you don't want me to. Don't feel any pressure."

Please say yes.