Chapter 11 Defy (rewritten)

It's okay to cry when there's too much on your mind.
The clouds rain too when things get heavy.
______________________________________________________
Olivia Brown

"No, stop daddy!" I cried out. But he didn't listen, he kept hurting mummy. Mummy was covered in bruises, there was blood on the kitchen floor. Daddy had blood on his hands as he kept hitting mummy. She was on the floor, unconscious, she didn't move.

"Mummy!" I ran up to her, but before I could even touch her. Daddy threw me away aggressively at the wall behind me. I lost my breath, starting to cry mummy's name over and over again.

"Please...don't hurt her." Mummy whimpered weakly, shutting her eyes close in pain.

"Shut up, puta," Daddy growled furiously and punched mummy hard in her stomach. Blood came out of my mummy's mouth, making tears flow down my cheeks, the tears were for mummy. He began to hit her harder and harder, punching, slapping, kicking. As he kept beating her up, she gazed at me in the corner. She mouthed it's okay, I'm here, weakly, but she was wrong. As tears were pouring down her cheeks, blood coming out of her mouth, the liveness from her eyes faded away slowly, until there was none left.

"No!" I screamed as I woke up.

Dry tears covered my cheeks, I was sweaty and warm. Panting as I tried to get rid of the images of me sitting beside my mum's lifeless body with blood on my hands. Six-year-old me sobbing while I shook her, so she'd wake up, except she never did. I always had the same dream—no, nightmare—once in a while. The events in the nightmare never changed. It was always the same damn nightmare.

Sighing, I got up from my bed, headed to the bathroom. My warm, sweaty body was in need of a cold shower. I let out a satisfied moan when I felt the crispy water flow down my flushed body, cleaning me from all the horrible images of Mateo.

Trying to think of something else, I remembered that I hadn't heard anything from Collin, nor that we would train today. By the sound of it, none of them were home. Not that this place was my home, I was still unsure of this place, and... a bit scared. I mean, they could hurt me anytime, and I didn't even know them. I hated Antonio, but the rest of the guys seemed nice, at least the time I had spent time with them proved that.

I got out of the shower, wore a pair of comfy shorts and a t-shirt. Went out of my bedroom, down the stairs to the kitchen.

The whole house was in silence, where were they? Why didn't they bring me with them? Not that I wanted to go with them, but anyway.

I made myself a sandwich and a glass of milk. As I was eating, I gazed around the kitchen. The place was so clean and beautiful, I wondered who designed the house. The house I lived with Mateo and Alex wasn't beautiful like this, not even close.

Nobody was home and I hadn't looked around the house, I practically didn't know any places in the house besides the kitchen, the living room, Antonio's office and my room, and that was it.

Putting the glass in the dishwasher, I headed out of the kitchen. I didn't know where to start looking, maybe the garden? Instead, my feet led me up the stairs. On the second floor was my room and few other bedrooms, and I think I heard that it was a weapon room here, too, and few other rooms that were locked. I continued to the end of the hallway, and there was another staircase? I frowned; I never saw that one before. Slowly, I went up the stairs, the first thing I saw was a long hallway, with the theme black and white, like the rest of the mansion. There were expensive paintings on the walls leading to the only room on the third floor, the room was placed at the end of the hallway. I carefully made my way to the room; the door was glossy black. Inside was clean without a trace of dust or messy clothes on the dark, wooden floor. In the centre of the room was a big, dark grey bed. And there was a balcony which had a breathtaking view of the forest and the lake. You could see the wonderful garden which was covered in flowers and had a huge fountain in the middle.

Wow, imagine waking up to this.

I went back inside; something had caught my attention from the balcony. It was a silver bracelet on the white bedside table. I gazed at it more closely, it stood something on it in Italian, Sono sempre con te, anche nel buio. C.R. I didn't understand much of that. As I was staring at the bracelet, trying to understand what it said, it got snatched out of my hands. Stunned, I glanced up.

"What are you doing in my room?" Antonio growled, clenching his jaw. I didn't even hear when he came into the room. He was always furious; I hadn't seen him one time with a smile on his face.

Is this his bedroom?

Of all the places, I had to end up in the devil's cage.

"I will not ask again. What were you doing in my bedroom?" A muscle in his jaw twitched, his intimidating eyes glaring at me. I was speechless, staring at his green-blue eyes, trying to come up with something. He tsk-tsked and came slowly closer to me.

"Do I have to teach you that snooping around is rude, amore?" His warm breath fanned my neck, making my breathing hitch. His hands found their way to my waist.

"Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to appear on my skin. His hold around my waist got stronger.

"I want to punish you so bad." He pushed himself closer to my body, forcing me to feel every inch of his stone hard body since I was stuck between him and the wall behind me.

"Mm?" he mumbled as he left feathery wet kisses on my neck down to my collarbone. Kisses that strangely made my knees weak. His warm breath left my neck when he abruptly stepped back. He stared blankly at my brown eyes.

"Now get the fuck out of my room."

_____________________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)