Chapter 12 Sweet Cheeks (rewritten)

"When did you stop caring?" he asked.
"When did you start noticing?" she replied.
Lang Leav
__________________________________________________
Olivia Brown

  Of all the rooms, why did I walk into his room?
Something weird happened when he came near me, my brain just went black. He made me nervous. He stole all my attention, I could only focus on him; at how it felt to have his warm breath on my neck, at how it felt when he left feathery wet kisses slowly on my neck. At that moment, I felt new emotions that I had never felt before. I didn't want him to stop but at the same time, I wanted to push him away, slap him, scream at him that I hated him and hurt him, so he would feel the same pain I felt when he slapped me without remorse. Instead, I felt lust and desire towards him, feelings that I had never felt before with anyone.

Ugh, I mentally growled, why him? I didn't even like him, I hated him.
Okay, it was probably nothing, chill.

I had worked with old men my whole life, I was just imagining things. I was sure he was bipolar, first he pinned me to the wall and kissed my neck, then he growled at me to leave his room. First of all, who gave him the right to even touch me?

But you liked it. My subconscious mocked me, but I slapped it down instantly, mortified of my own thoughts. And second of all, I didn't know it was his room. Why did he even get angry?

I was on my way down to the second floor when I bumped into Theo.

"What were you doing on the third floor? No one is allowed to go up there, you were lucky Antonio didn't see you. If he did, he would've kicked you where the sun doesn't shine, but you don't have a dick, so I don't know what he would do..." he blurted out with a frown. I gazed at him bemusedly.

So, no one was allowed to go up there? Not just me, that made me feel a little better.

"Where's he, by the way, have you seen him?"

"No" I lied; I didn't want him to know what Antonio had done to me.

And that you enjoyed it. My subconscious sang in an annoying high pitch tone. I flipped her off before I continued.

"Where were you guys?" I changed the subject.

"We had a meeting with a casino company that we bought, then we had a meeting about a new Italian restaurant that we're considering to purchase," he said as he made his way down the stairs to the first floor. Hesitantly, I followed him down the stairs.

"I thought you guys were in a mob and like...did the killing, drugs, like Mateo." My voice demonstrated my confusion. He suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around, bemused.

"Wait, so you mean for real, that you don't know who we are?" I didn't answer, instead I shook my head.

"Wow, Sweet cheeks, you hurt my ego. We are fucking celebrities." He put his hand on his heart in a dramatic way and gasped.

"Huh? Why would you be a celebrity? You've no talent," I chuckled, lightly nudged him on the shoulder.

"Sweet cheeks, now we can't even be friends anymore. I officially dump you," he said in a sad, dramatic way, crossing his arms and turned around, so his back was facing me.

"Oh, come on, I'm sorry, you've all the talent in the world. So, are you happy now?" I tugged his white t-shirt, so he turned around, and gave him a big smile.

"Oh, come on, I didn't mean it... So can you take me back?" I smirked smugly. He sighed.

"Fine, just because you are my Sweet cheeks and because you lived under a rock and hadn't a phone." He grinned when my smirk faded away and turned into a scowl.

"Okay, have you never heard about the Romanos or Antonio Romano?" I just stared at him with a blank expression.

"Anyway, that's us. We became famous because we own many different successful companies, casinos, clubs, restaurants...you name it."

"Why?"

"Duh, because we are good at what we do." He winked with a proud smirk. "Really, those businesses are just a cover-up for our real businesses." He shook his head, disappointed with me for not knowing this.

"Make sense." I shrugged my shoulders and continued down the stairs to the kitchen, where all the guys were.

"Hi, Olivia, sorry we couldn't train today, I forgot to tell you yesterday," Collin said between bites of his sandwich.

"No problem, I was just happy when I woke up and realised, I didn't need to sweat today." I smiled sweetly at him, making all the guys chuckle at my laziness.

"Do you want some?" Noah pointed at a sandwich laying on the kitchen counter beside him.

"Sure." He gave the sandwich to me with a soda.

"But can we train tomorrow instead?" I lifted an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to swallow.

"Unfortunately, we can't. Tomorrow, we have to attend an event which is held every year for all the big companies," he replied with a bored expression as I took a bite from my sandwich.
"Oh, I don't need to go, do I?" I gazed at him with a frown.

"Actually, you have to go." Said a voice that I didn't recognise, the voice belonged to Diego. It was the first time he talked to me, he didn't seem like a bad or rude person, just that he wasn't good with new people... I guessed.

I didn't understand why I needed to go with them to this event... but on the other hand, I hadn't anything else to do, so why not? Maybe I could even have some fun.

"What kind of event is it?" If I was going to this event, I needed details, considering I had never attended an event. What did you wear? A very big fancy dress like Cinderella, or something more casual?

"It's kind of event where you drink champagne and mingle around with snobby people." Noah complained with a sigh, throwing the rest of is sandwich in the bin.

"That's not all, you have to have a date with you, too." Colt grinned and sent a wink my way.  I hummed, nodding.

"So... who are you guys' dates?" I wondered nosily with a smile.

"Oh, that's not important. We usually just bring easy, stupid girls with us. You know, when you've the looks and money, everyone throws themselves at you" Colt said dismissively. Not every woman is like that, I wanted to say, but I didn't.

"So... who am I going with?" I asked, taking another bite from my delicious sandwich.

"Don't worry, Sweet cheeks, you can go with me." Theo grinned proudly, and dramatically flirted with me, making me giggle.

Before I even could answer sure, someone else answered for me.

"She isn't, she's going with me." Demanded a deep, angry voice behind me, making the entire room go silent and my smile to fade away.

_________________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)