Chapter 34 Nice And Slow (rewritten)

She said:
Don't you feel lonely living in your own little world?
He whispered:
Don't you feel powerless living in other people's worlds?
—F.G.
____________________________
Antonio Romano

When she hesitated, I put my hand behind her head and kissed her harder. Her hand found my wrist as she kissed me back. I bit her lower lip and licked the pain away before I continuing to bite her soft skin on her neck and kissed it.

I loved seeing her with my marks on her body since it showed the world that she was fucking mine.

She gasped when I held her tightly close to me. Grasping my shirt, she moaned my name. I could kill anyone just so I could hear her moan, especially my name.

"Do you want me to make you feel good?" I said, my hand brushing her skin as it went down into her pants.

"Like before," I whispered hoarsely against her soft skin. She gulped and nodded lightly. I wasn't going to make her beg me this time.

I gripped her thighs and lifted her up. She squealed quietly because of the sudden action. I placed her on her back on my desk. Gazing down at her lustful eyes, I slowly took off her pants and thong. I kissed and nibbled my way up to her abdomen. The musky scent of her arousal was heavy in the air, causing my mouth to water. My long fingers delved between her thighs, parting her folds. My mouth blew cold air right on her clit as I dragged slowly with my knuckles over her slit, up to her clit and then back down again. She was so wet for me, so much that her arousal dripped onto the dark desk. My thumb circled her hardened nub, pinching and rolling it between my fingers.

"Does it feel good?" I asked huskily with a smirk.

"Y-yeah." Her head fell backwards. She arched her back when my long fingers slid inside her wet core, all the way until my fingers were knuckle-deep in her. Fuck.

She had no idea how sexy she was. My dick was so hard, eager to bury itself in her. However, this wasn't about me, it was only about her pleasure.

I got on my knees and forced her legs apart with my other hand.

"Anton," she moaned quietly. Too quietly.

Oh, honey, I'm going to make you scream my name so the whole house shakes.

I slipped my fingers out of her and licked them clean before I gripped her legs and put her thighs on my shoulders.

"Anton, I've neve—" Olivia gasped.

"Shhh, I'm going to lick you so good," I breathed. She relaxed a bit but was still tense. I left hot open-mouth kisses on her clit, then circled it with the tip of my tongue. Sucking hard on it as my grip around her thighs got stronger, holding her still. I dragged the flat of my tongue over her clit.

"Oh God," Olivia moaned as her hand found its way to my hair, pulling it. I licked her sweet folds, then pushed my tongue into her tight opening. I flicked her clit then sucked it. I dragged softly with my teeth around her clit then kissed it, sucking, and repeated the movement again, giving her enough pain then pleasure. She was so wet.

"Anton," she moaned, arching her back.

"Louder." I demanded and slapped her thigh. I kissed her pussy a last time before biting softly on her clit, then sucked it hard.

"Oh, Anton!" she screamed as she came.

"Good girl." I started to eat her out, lapping up every drop of her sweet orgasm.

"You taste so fucking good." I just fucking loved her pussy. I gave it a last lick before I kissed her heated flesh.

This was my second time eating someone's cunt. I don't even remember the first one, it was probably when I was young and drunk. Usually, I just fucked them and threw them out. I never cared whether they came or not; if they did, they were lucky. Never went down on anyone, never wanted to, until I met Olivia.

I got up on my feet, stripped off my shirt. Holding my shirt in one hand, I spread Olivia's legs with my other, I began to clean her up with my shirt, nice and slow. She got up in a sitting position when I was done and put the shirt on the desk. I took her head in my hands, bringing her lips closer to mine.

"You're sleeping with me tonight," I whispered on her lips and kissed her.

__________

"Come in," I said as I was organising some papers on my desk.

Shortly after Olivia went up to her room, I called the guys to come into my office.

The door opened, and the guys stepped in.

"What is it?" Diego asked, crossing his arms across his chest.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I snapped; my gaze went from Theo to the rest of the guys. The guys exchanged muddled gazes with each other.

"What do you mean?" Colt questioned. I stood up and walked closer to them as I was talking.

"When I said, 'I was going to handle it' that didn't mean for you to stop interacting with her."

"But you said—" Theo began.

"No, I didn't say that." I went on. "Behave fucking normally from now on. Because when you don't, it raises questions that I don't fucking want. Understood?!"

Collin's gaze met mine before he answered, "Yes, sir."

Noah stepped out of the dark corner and cleared his throat. "I just wanted to say that the clock is ticking, and soon Joseph will realise that he can't get access to the flash drive on his own. Then he will take Olivia back."

Fucking fuck.

______________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)