Chapter 21 Leave (rewritten)

When you miss me, remember,
when you had me, I wasn't enough.
______________________________________
Olivia Brown

"Leave. Leave you and this place," I said, staring at his eyes. I backed away from his body and lips; I was not going to kiss him like before. Honestly, I didn't know why I even kissed him back last time.

Why did he kiss me in the first place?

He was so... confusing.

As quickly we were alone, he would come close to me, making me feel his warm breath on my neck.

What was that? I didn't know what it was, but I wanted to put an end to it.

His eyes went wide for a second before he smirked to himself, gazing down at the floor.

Stop smirking, asshole!

"I'm not going to kiss you." I continued firmly. His smirk widened, looking down at me. He snorted and shook his head. "I wasn't going to kiss you. You're a horrible kisser. Do you really think I would do the same mistake twice?" He went back to his desk and sat down on his chair.

Ouch.

Just because I didn't want to kiss him or liked him, that didn't mean his words didn't hurt.

Staring at him, I took a deep breath and left his room.

What a dick. I really hated him. If he wasn't going to kiss me, why did he come so close? So close that I felt his stone hard body and his lips.

Why? Was he just going to say "hi" to me?

He certainly thought I was dumb.

He didn't even say what I could do to help.

Ugh. Fuck him. I could do this on my own.

walking back to my room quickly, I searched for my phone, but I couldn't find it.

Where is it?

I had it in my hand just an hour ago. I looked in the bathroom, it wasn't there, neither was it in my walk-in closet. I was on my way back to my room, to search for it there, when I heard my phone start ringing.

Thank God for whoever is calling me now.

The sound came from my bed. I lifted the bed cover, it wasn't there, neither was it under my first pillow. Oh, come on, it was going to stop ringing. I lifted the second pillow, there it was!

I jumped on it and brought the phone to my ear. I forgot to even check who it was.

"Um...hello?" I heard my own voice mumble.

"Hi, Sweet-cheeks," the other line said.

It's Theo? How did he get my phone number?

"Hi, Theo. How did you get my number?"

"So, no greeting, like; oh, hi, Theo. Nice to hear from you. How are you? No? Okay. I took your number the first night you were there, when you showered, and I was in your room, waiting for you."

Oh.

"I'm sorry. Hi, Theo. Nice to hear from you. How are you?" I chuckled.

"I'm very good, thank you. It feels so much better now that you've asked me. So, do you miss me?" You could hear the smile on his voice.

I chuckled before I answered. "Yeah, very much. Have you arrived yet?"

"Yeah, we just arrived. We're checking into a hotel right now. And you, what're you doing?"

"Nothing," I sighed. "I'm just laying down on my bed talking to you."

"So, I am nothing?" he gasped on the other line. I chuckled; he was just so... I didn't even know how to describe him and his humour.

"Who're talking to? Come and help instead." I heard Diego say to Theo.

"Olivia," Theo answered.

"Oh, is it Olivia? I wanna talk to her." I heard Colt cheer. "Here," Theo mumbled before I heard Colt's voice instead of Theo's. "Hey! How are you doin'?"

"Good... I think?" I exhaled tiredly.

"What's the matter? Why do you sound so down? Do want me to make you feel good? I know that we aren't in the same country, but just say the words, and I'm there." Colt was flirty as ever. I chuckled softly.

The first time I met them, I was a little taken back when it came to how Colt talked, but I got used to all the comments in the end. So, that was just a normal daily thing.

"No, I'm good. No need to come all the way here." I giggled.

"Okay, good, but if you wanna do it, just call me. I've to go now, but I'll see you at home. Bye."

"Bye"

I threw my phone on the bed and sat down on the edge, closing my eyes, and took a deep breath.

I truly wanted to help, yet Antonio didn't say anything to me that I could do to help them. I knew that they in fact didn't need me, however here I was. They just held me hostage here for nothing.

Why?

It had to be something that had a connection to me or... I didn't know. Something or...someone? I didn't know many people in the underworld, so I doubted I was connected to someone with power or status. So, they didn't actually have a reason to keep me here.

I opened my eyes, glanced around. My room was a mess, maybe I should clean it, so my mind could take a break from Antonio, the guys and the mafia. I didn't even like cleaning.

Nah, I was going to do it tomorrow.

I just remembered that I hadn't trained for today. Working out helped me to think about something else instead of all this. With that thought, I walked to my walk-in closet to change to sportswear.

I put my dark hair up into a ponytail. Headed out from my room to the entrance.

Wait!

I didn't have a vehicle to drive to the gym. What was I supposed to do now?

They had many cars, maybe they would let me borrow one. Where were the keys then? I didn't know, so I had to ask Antonio. I didn't want to see him again, he messed with my head.

Slowly, I made my way to his office. This time I didn't knock. Screw him. I barged in. He gazed up.

"What do you want this time?" He said, annoyed.

"I want to go to the gym. I need a key, so I can borrow a vehicle."

"Why?" He lifted an eyebrow.

"To drive to the gym," I said with a duh tone. He gazed at me for a few second before he stood up.

"Okay, but you cannot go by yourself." He walked past me, out of his office.

"Why not?" I followed after him. Stopping abruptly, he turned to gaze back at me.

"You could run away," he said with a duh tone now. Okay, sure I could run away, nevertheless, that wasn't my intention right now.

"So, which security guard is coming with me?" I asked him, staring at his back.

"Who said anything about a guard? You're coming with me." Like an asshole he continuing to walk to the garage.

With him? I can't take more alone time with him.

Every time we were alone, he would make me feel strange things. My mind would stop functioning. I didn't know why. I didn't like him, so why did my body respond to him? He was handsome, but that was it. His personality was shit.

And now I was forced to be with him for God knows how long. 

_______________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See in the next chapter;)