Chapter 13 Red Dress (rewritten)

No, fuck you.
I was good enough,
but you made me believe I wasn't.
__________________________________________________
Olivia Brown

The next day, I kept wondering why Antonio wanted me to be his date.

After his strange demand, he walked past me like nothing and started eating. The other guys stared at each other with frowns covering their faces. They were as bemused as me.

Thereafter, they had a meeting, and I went up to my room. I tried to read a book, but I couldn't focus on what I was reading, the only thing that was on my mind was Antonio's strange behaviour. I mean, first, he pushed me onto the wall and kissed me, then growled at me to leave his room, then he wanted me to be his date. He was so confusing; his actions gave me a headache.

What's his problem?

Did his mum drop him when he was little?

With a grunt, I pushed myself off of the bed, made my way to my bathroom and stripped off my undergarments. I always had a tendency to sleep in just my bra and panties, I was uncomfortable when I slept with clothes on, because somehow my clothes just suffocated me.

I got under the hot water with a satisfied sigh, the warm water flowed down on my body in a leisurely pace. I still didn't know what I should wear to this event that I didn't want to go to anymore. 

An even more important question was, did I've to be by Antonio's side the whole time or for just a moment? I hoped for the latter.

I got out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my body and headed to my room.

The first thing I saw was a long, red, silky dress laying down on my white bed. On the floor, beside my bed, was a pair of red high heels. I got closer to my bed, in order to have a better look. The dress was beautiful, I wonder if I could even pull it off. I took the dress and the shoes, went to my walk-in closet. The event begun at five o'clock, it meant I had like three hours on me before the event would start. But the way over there took about an hour, so I only had two hours to get ready.

I began with blow-drying my hair then straightening it, so my dark hair laid flat on my back. Thereafter, I wore just a black lacy thong and no bra, considering it would appear on the open back and the low front. I cautiously pulled the dress up my hips, so I wouldn't tear it, fortunately it fitted me perfectly, the open back showed my spine-tattoo in a stunning way. It also had a cut along my right leg up to my thigh so when I walked you could see my tattoo on my hip, too. After I put a minimum amount of makeup.

At four o'clock I was done and ready to go.  I made my way to the living room where all the guys were waiting. The guys stared at me like I was an alien or something.

"Wow, red suits you." Colt complemented with a smirk. I only smiled back at him.

I think I'll never get use to people saying nice things to me. If I had grown up with it, then maybe I would have...

They all wore different dark-coloured suits, dark blue, grey, black. They looked really handsome. I noticed that Antonio wasn't with them.

"Stop staring at her so we can get on the road." Complained a furious voice behind me, aka the devil himself, Antonio. The guys' gazes dropped. Without as much as a pip, they headed out of the mansion, to the garage.

See, I'm not the only one intimated by him.

The garage was full of cars from Beemers and Audis to the most expensive cars I had ever seen in my life, like Bugatti and Rolls-Royce. I had still not wrapped my head around the fact that they were the most successful mob in Italy and that they had money... a lot of it.