Chapter 26 Perfect (rewritten)

I don't rise from the ashes, I make them.
I'm the whole fucking fire.
____________________________________________
Antonio Romano

I had been in my office for the last few hours. Outside had gone completely dark. Glancing at the clock on the wall, I found it staring back at me with the stark fact that I had been in my office non-stop for five hours. Letting out a groan, I rubbed my eyes, my eyes had gone tired of endless gazing at my computer.

I had emailed some of my employees and checked so everything was in order. Since we had so many companies, it was hard to keep an eye on all of them when we weren't even present there. So, we had hired some people with the task of keeping an eye on the employees and reporting to us if someone stepped out of line. After that, I checked in with our buyers about the new drugs I had purchased. And I had contacted Diego and asked how it was going. Unfortunately, they hadn't found him yet, which was frustrating. I thought this would be easy. Joseph wasn't that smart; he didn't even know about the flash drive in the first place.

I wondered how he found out about it.

Walking out of my office, I went up to my closet and changed into some comfy clothes—a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I headed down to the first floor. On the way to the kitchen, you pass the living room, where Olivia was laying on the couch. The TV was playing some Spanish film. She had fallen asleep with her dark, wavy hair on the white pillow. She had changed her clothes; she wore a white shirt and some comfy shorts that were too short for my sanity. I turned off the TV and went closer to her. Her breathing was slow and even, her plump lips were parted. Suddenly, her phone on the table lit up, she had received a message from Colt.

Why is Colt texting her?

What did he want? If there was new news about Joseph, he should've contacted me, not her. I didn't like the idea of Colt texting her. I didn't know why; I just didn't like it.

Without a second thought, I snatched her phone. Surprisingly, she hadn't a lock on her phone, but why would she. Nobody would steal this crap she called a phone. I opened up her phone and went in on her conversation with Colt. A voice in my head said that I shouldn't snoop in her privacy. Since I didn't give a fuck, I began reading.

Colt
If u still wanna bang, I'm up for it.
Shit, I meant hang. Damn autocorrect!

Sorry, I don't want to bang.
Shit, I meant hang. Damn autocorrect!
And shouldn't you look after Joseph instead of wanting to bang me?
Shit, I meant hang.

Colt
I am looking after that shithead. But I'd rather be fucking u.
Shit, I meant making love to u.
Fuck, I meant speaking to u.
Damn this autocorrect, it clearly wants us to fuck.

U know that it didn't even rhyme.
And autocorrect doesn't want us to fuck, u want it.
Any news about Joseph?

The rest of the conversation was about what Diego had told me about Joseph.

Colt was behaving inappropriately with Olivia. She wasn't here to fuck us; she was here to help us even though she was weak. He should keep his dick in his pants.

And how come he had her number, but I didn't?

I got out of their conversation and saw her phone's background. Her wallpaper was a picture of two kids—a girl and an older boy. I think it was her as a little girl, and the boy next to her must have been her brother. She was a cute kid.

So, you use the word cute on kids now too?

No, I didn't. But just this one. How could you not? She, with her dark pigtails and a teddy bear in her arms, smiling at the camera, and her brother standing next to her with one of his arms around her shoulders. I would guess she was only 4 years old in this picture, she seemed happy.

Before I put the phone back on the table, I took her number.

I made my way to the kitchen. There was salad in the fridge and a delicious steak meal on the dining table. I put the salad on the dining table and took out a bottle of whiskey, pouring it into a glass with ice. 

I knew that Olivia hadn't had dinner, so I had to wake her up. I headed to her; she was still sleeping. Swirling the ice cubes in my glass, I took a gulp. Staring at her, I put down my drink on the table.

After nearing her, I shook her a little.

"Olivia, wake up." She moved a little but didn't wake up. I shook her more. "Olivia! Wake up." She groaned a little and made herself more comfortable on the couch. Okay, then we were going to do it my way. I put some whiskey in my mouth, holding her face with my hands, my thumb parted her soft lips. Kissing her hard with whiskey in my mouth. She opened her appalled eyes. The whiskey flowed down her throat as she kissed me back. My hands went from her face to her waist. Without breaking the kiss, I sat down and put her on me, making her straddle me. Her hand went to my hair, tugging it. Groaning into her mouth, my hands went lower down to her behind. I squeezed her ass and kissed her harder, my tongue exploring her mouth. My tongue didn't need to fight for dominance, it had it already.

She was a great kisser, not too much with tongue and shit, just perfect. A kiss had never felt like this to me. I wasn't much of a kisser; I always went straight to the sex. I didn't care much either if the girl came or had a great time. As long as I was pleased, I was satisfied.

But this kiss was something else, it was like I couldn't get enough, I wanted more and more.

My hands went to the hem of her shirt, taking it off of her, leaving her only in her white see-through lacy bra and her short shorts. She was beautiful. Her breast wasn't too small or too big, just perfect. She was perfect.

I held her gaze as I took off my shirt. Her gaze fell on my naked chest, her gaze went up and down. Her lips were full and pink, her breathing heavy, her chest rose and fell. It was a sight I couldn't get enough of. I held her gaze as I brought her closer to me. Her breasts were pressed against my chest. I left feathery, wet kisses from her jaw down to her breasts. She was breathing heavily, gazing at me. I kissed each breast slowly, trying to give each breast the same affection. She moaned, a beautiful sound. My hands went down to her shorts.

"Not here," she gasped. Without hesitation, I picked her up and went up to my room.

______________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)