Chapter 18 I Won (rewritten)

I knew from that first moment we met.
It was...Not love at first sight exactly, but familiarity.
Like: oh, hello, it's you. It's going to be you.
_________________________________________
Olivia Brown

I quietly closed my door with my back and closed my eyes shut.

I just made out with him, and now he has sex with another girl.

I mean, couldn't he at least wait an hour before he shoved his dick in some girl? He was really an asshole.

I didn't even see the point of making out with me when he could just call some girl and have sex with her. He was so weird and fucked up. He never talked to me besides when he ordered me around. He never hung out with me like Theo or Collin, he didn't even smile my way. So, for him to kiss me... was strange and shocking.

I pushed myself away from the door, opened my eyes with a sigh.

I realized that I was still wet from the rain.

Heading to my closet for some change of clothes, I put my wet clothes in the laundry basket, and went back to my room. I was just about to fall asleep when I realised.

Ugh, I forgot to eat. Everything is Antonio's fault.

The loud voices from downstairs woke me up. My hand reached for my phone, 11 A.M.

Why didn't Collin wake me up for the gym? We usually woke up at 8 o'clock, then drove to the gym.

Yawning, I made my way to the bathroom, washed my face, brushed my teeth and braided my curly hair. I walked back to my room to charge my phone and checked if I got any text messages from Alex. None.

With a sigh, I went downstairs to the kitchen, where all the guys were. The talked in Italian, so I didn't quite understand much of what they were saying, just a few words. When they saw me, they all smirked and smiled but Antonio. He looked the other way, ignoring me.

"Good morning." Theo grinned, beckoning me to sit beside him. There was a breakfast buffet on the counter.

"Morning." I smiled at him and sat down beside him. My hungry eyes took in the delicious food, quickly, I made myself a sandwich.

"What're we going to do today?" I questioned, poring myself a glass of milk.

"We all are actually going to the gym together today," Collin answered me.

Oh? "We are?" I swallowed.

"Yeah, so you better change after you're done eating," Theo replied with a small smile. It was going to be fun to train with Theo. He was the one I got the most along with.

"Does it mean I've to hurry?" I muttered and took a sip of my milk.

"Yep, and you've some milk on your lips." Colt smirked and winked.

Huh? I frowned and brought my index finger to my lips. Theo chuckled, smiling, and shaking his head.

Oh, he was so dirty minded.

"Ha ha, you're so funny." I rolled my eyes, smiling.

"You, eat up, get dressed, then we're out of here. Hurry," Noah said, cleaning after himself. All of them ate up and went upstairs, leaving me alone in the kitchen. I quickly ate my sandwich and took an apple with me.

I went up to my room and changed to my black workout clothes, which sounded fancier than it was. It was merely old black leggings I owned since I was probably sixteen, and a black t-shirt I stole from Alex long time ago.