Chapter 15 On Her Knees (rewritten)

Find what you love and let it kill you.
___________________________________________
Antonio Romano

She in a fucking dress made my cock twitch. The red fabric hugged her form in a sexy way. She got me imagining her in every possible position as I bury myself in her.

The open back on her dress showed off her tattoo in a beautiful way, I hadn't seen that one when I changed her clothes. I just saw that one on her hip.

She didn't seem like a tattoo-person, but it was a fucking turn on. I wondered what her tattoos said. Seriously, was I thinking of Olivia when a girl was on her knees, choking on my dick?

Get a grip, man!

I took a handful of her hair, forced her to take me even deeper. She began to gag as she tried to pleasure me with her hands as well. She sucked harder and harder to get me to cum, but the image of her on her knees didn't turn me on. So instead of her—I didn't even know what her name was—I pictured Olivia on her knees, pleasuring me. The image of her got me over the edge, my cum went down the girl's throat.

She gazed at me, smiling with her cream covered lips, trying to be sexy. I didn't give her a second glance as I brought up my pants, buttoned and left the bathroom.

That was not fucking professional, I regret it. I wasn't planning on getting a blow job in a public bathroom. But Olivia fucking Brown happened.

I usually didn't fool around with the same person more than once, considering they were going to think that I did the relationship shit.

I don't. I just fuck.

Even if I wanted that, I didn't have the time, not with this life.

I got out of the bathroom, to the event again. My eyes searched after a dark-haired girl in a red dress. I frowned, she wasn't where I had left her even though I told her to stay, but I kind of expected that, she never listened.

But she wasn't even in the room where everyone was.

Where is she? Has she run away?

No, she wouldn't. She didn't even have a car; she wouldn't be far away then.

I saw Diego with his date, I headed to him.

"Where are the other guys?" I asked him.

"They're somewhere." He gazed at me with disapproval. I frowned.

What's up with him?

"What?" I snapped.

"Seriously...are you fucking some ragazza in a public bathroom when we're in the public eye." He gritted his teeth. How did he know? He was the only one who could talk to me like that, the other would get a bullet between their eyes if they did.

I had known him since we were kids, we both were in the same orphanage. He helped me to get this far with the business, he was always beside me. For that, I respect him.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Where is Olivia?" I waved it off. It wasn't such a big deal. It was just a blow job.

"I don't know. She was beside the buffet table just a minute ago." He glanced at the buffet table.

"Then?"

"I don't know," he said.

"Diego, baby, can we dance now?" The whore beside him whispered in his ear. Diego rolled his eyes before he went to the dance floor with the girl.

Why does it always feel like I chase her?

I glanced around, my eyes were searching for her red dress. The second my eyes landed on her, my blood boiled. Fucking Vanni Arco, he always tried to fuck us over. It was actually funny that he thought he had a chance, I mean we had the legal side and the underworld on our side.

The fucker's hands were on her ass, why didn't she slap them away?

Did she enjoy it?

That thought angered me. I quickly made my way to them. I was behind Olivia when Vanni saw me. His eyes went wide.

"Get your fucking hands off of her," I scolded. Instantly, he retrieved his hands and stepped backwards. I took a hold on his collar, ready to punch him in the face.

"Antonio, stop. You don't want to make a scene here," Olivia hissed at me, putting her hand on my back. Strangely enough, I liked her touch.

Snap out of it!

I didn't want to make a scene here; I had a reputation. Instead, I pushed him away. He walked quickly away from me. I turned to face Olivia.

"Did you drink anything that he gave you?" I said, my eyes frantically looking for signs.

"No." she replied calmly, like nothing had happened.

"Good, he's known for spiking girl's drinks, then fuck them," I said coldly, stepping away and walked pass her.

I actually didn't know if that was what he did to all the girls. I had only seen him do it once, but I just wanted to make sure that he didn't drug her.

Why do you even care? My subconscious asked me.

I don't.

I hated these kinds of events; they were so fucking boring. I hated to socialize with snobby people, in general, I just hated people. Not wanting to waste my time more here, I sought out the guys.

All the guys were beside the dancing floor. I headed to them with Olivia walking behind me.

"We're out of here, let's go," I snarled. We made our way to the exit, out to our cars. They were confused about the change of the plans, but they didn't like to be here either, so it didn't matter.

Olivia thought that I didn't see her when she headed to Theo's vehicle instead of mine.

"Olivia, you're coming with me."

________________________________________________
Thanks for reading another chapter of Life Is A Living Hell
Please comment, share and vote!
See you in the next chapter;)