Chapter 32 Delicious (rewritten)

I don't want someone like you, I want you.
_______________________________
Olivia Brown

I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about what I said.
You have me.
What was the matter with me? What was I thinking?
You have me.

Why did I say that? Why did I care so much about him? The hate was completely gone. I felt no hatred towards him, even after everything he had done to me.

He kidnapped me, he beat me, he suffocated me, he looked down on me. But all that, I somehow always forgot when I was near him. Those moments, when he took me in his arms and kissed me hard, made me forget all the pain he had brought upon me. In those moments, I felt safe, I felt...loved. I wanted to be with him every second. And when I wasn't with him, I always wondered where he was and when he would come back,... back to me.

I cared about him, I cared too much for my own good. He was constantly on my mind. I was trying not to think about him, but it made it worse. I kept thinking about him, even when I was trying not to.

I had broken my own promises. It felt like I had betrayed myself. Since I knew if he wanted me, I would give him myself, my body, my mind and my soul. He could own everything, if he desired. If he just said the words, I would be there, by his side.

I had fallen for him, without even realising.

I had fallen for Antonio Romano.

__________

The next day, I woke up to a warm but empty bed. Antonio wasn't in the room.

No, not again.

Did he leave me again, after a night we spent together? We didn't even fuck this time.

I let out a little groan as I slipped off of his bed. I gazed at the bedside table; the medicine was gone.

Without caring to take back my own clothes from his closet, I headed back to my room. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and put my hair up in a messy bun. I was sure that Antonio wasn't home, however, I still hoped that he was. It felt like something had changed between us. I couldn't describe it exactly, but it felt like we were...closer.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen only to halt by the stairs. I couldn't believe my eyes. There in the kitchen stood Antonio, only in some grey soft pants, bare chested. His muscular back was facing me. I never knew a guy's back could be a turn-on.

As I walked closer to him, I realised he was making pancakes. What?

When he felt my presence, he turned around.

"Hey," he said with a little smile.

He was in a good mood. Shouldn't he be hungover?

"Hi..." I replied slowly with a frown.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked with that smile again.

"I...yeah? Shouldn't I ask you that?" He was the one who drank, not me.

He smirked. "The pancakes are almost done. Sit down." I hopped on the counter. He turned around to prepare a plate for me, and yet again, I was facing his gorgeous back.

"You look good in my clothes," he said, still with his back facing me. I had forgotten that I was still wearing his white see-through t-shirt. The shirt had risen dangerously, flashing my thighs. I didn't answer; instead, I tried to push down the shirt in order to cover my thighs. It didn't work.

I liked wearing his clothes, they were comfortable, and they smelled like him.

With a plate full of pancakes, he turned around, gazing at me as he walked up to me. Placing the plate next to my thigh, he put both of his hands on the counter on either side of me, caging me in.