quick note :)

So I've been noticing that for the past week-ish KING OWEN's been getting a lot more publicity, which of course I'm very happy about.

Thank you to everyone who decided to read my book. It really means a lot to me!

However, more publicity means more likely to get comments and trust me when people are confused on events, so am I. So imma be realistic here.

I hate what I wrote in 2019-2020. My style of writing has changed A LOT since I started writing the book to when I started writing LOVING THE DEVIL. Because I've developed the ability to seek out more complex vocabulary thanks to my English literature and language analysis work lol, my writing has matured since then.

So therefore, I have decided I will be rewriting KING OWEN. The plot will be the same and most of it will be the same, but I'll be changing things in chapters and keeping it up to date with my recent writing style.

However and it's a big however, I don't know how frequent chapters will be rewritten. It might be three times a week or it might be once in a month, but I don't know.

I have to dedicate myself to a life outside of writing as well. I have exams coming up after Easter and I also have other books I want to start writing so even though it irks me quite a lot, the rewriting of KING OWEN might take a while.

I hope you'll understand.

You guys are the best!

- j