Chapter 41.

CHAPTER 41: rich kids from New York and Massachusetts

[i felt as if Michael and Cass haven't been getting as much book time so here's a chapter dedicated just to them. enjoy ! :)]

vote and comment

People never really understood why my parents got me out of New York to come to a school like SVA

People never really understood why my parents got me out of New York to come to a school like SVA. I mean, we were a good school, the best in the town, but that didn't mean we were the best in America. Originally, I went to a boarding school in New York with Cassidy until one day, she left. It was a shame because we were like two peas in a pod, completely inseparable since diapers.

"Isn't it strange, Mike-boy?" she asked me that day as we sat by the pool of my parents' house. She was wearing a ruby red bathing costume as she pushed her sunglasses further up her nose.

"What is, Cassie?" I asked her back, confused as to what she meant. We enjoyed spending time together despite there being little conversation, but it nice to just keep each other company.

"How everyone thinks Kelly only made up that shit about Darren. I mean, everyone knows he's a douche who fucks everything with a pulse." I shook my head before chuckling lightly. The whole situation was rather odd, to be honest. Seems as if they were blaming the wrong person. Kelly never did anything for attention. Hell would have to freeze over and I'd have to have laughing elephants dancing over my grave for that to happen.

"They just want some fun, that's all. I remember back in New York how much you hated a guy like Darren because of his twenty-four hour horniness." Cass' face scrunched up in disgust at the memory. There was once a guy we knew before who was so horny all the time. Once, Cass was giving him his homework back and caught him jacking off to porn in his dorm room. What a memory that was. She nearly screamed the school down.

"He was disgusting," she said, "he had a good dick though and another thing, that wasn't Peter who threw a glue stick at the roof and got it stuck up there that day. It was his brother, Jack and he was pretty fuming when he heard his brother lied to the teacher about it."

"Lord, not this again. Jack was obviously lying to you. It was Peter because he had that scar on the left side of his cheek. Still, it was pretty cool." my cousin just tutted again and shook her head. She turned to lie on her back as she stared up at me.

"Michael, my dear cousin, I'd hate to break it to you, but that's Jack who's got the scar. He was the one who got scratched by a dog when he was younger, remember?" I cocked an eyebrow up at her before thinking it through.

I then realised it was Jack who was telling me about how his dog scratched him when he was a child. Peter couldn't go near dogs when he was younger because he was allergic to them. Fuckity fuck, woah.