Chapter 12.

CHAPTER 12: a Saturday meeting

vote and comment

Quite frankly, I'd rather be dead than attend the meeting that's going to take Liam's gang compound

Quite frankly, I'd rather be dead than attend the meeting that's going to take Liam's gang compound. He was being a pain and Malcolm just wouldn't shut up. We were gearing up that day, guns in their places and brute force where it was needed.

My brother wore his jacket, but underneath his shirt was a protective vest to make sure he doesn't end up shot. This was an important mission. Liam was known for crazy tactics and one of them might include him starting a full-blown fight with my gang with only a few men on his side.

He simply didn't care as long as I was gone or even better, dead. Sure, he was a cunning man, but his ego alone annoyed the shit out of me. I couldn't handle another day where he thought he was so much better than everyone else.

"Boss, a phone call from Liam." Alfonso handed me the phone in which I grumbled in response. This guy better have a good reason for calling. I didn't even want to go on this sad trip anyway.

"What do you want? We're on our way now," I snapped as I could feel the chilling smile of Liam O'Connor, "I'm losing my patience with you right now so you better have a good reason to be calling me."

"Now, now, all in due time. As much as I loved toying with you at that party, it's time for the real fun. Remember, we want a deal and that deal is that you're going to leave Summer View forever and if you don't agree to that, then I'm going to have to bring in the hounds and I'm sure you wouldn't want that now, would you?" he just spoke the whole deal on the phone and I could've easily agreed not to go through with it, but here I am getting ready to fight that fucker. My anger boiled within me as my brother took the phone from me and sighed.

"If we don't reach some sort of agreement, we'll do the real talking after. Now wait for your moment, Liam because I assure you, you'll be celebrating from a grave. You and Oscar." Jaxon ended the call, slamming the phone upon the wooden desk. He too is annoyed by Liam. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole Gang was pissed off by him.

Liam went to that party purposely. He went there to target people, to spy and the more I thought about it, the angrier I got. The fact he would also target an innocent girl, taking advantage of her when she was drunk.

Brielle was okay. She seemed fine anyway and when she was finally fully drunk, we shared some pretty intense moments. We were both drunk, but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that remembers it. It seemed to be one of the moments that I can't seem to forget.

"That fucking jerk. Just wait until I get there and I'm going to strangle that guy, trust me I will," he mumbled under his breath, grabbing hold of Jasmine and giving her some dog treats before placing her back down and walking out. She whimpered slightly and laid down on her stomach, her doe eyes twinkling. Jasmine's my pride and joy. She was my treasure, worth so much more than gold.