Chapter 18.

CHAPTER 18: he hides a lot of secrets

vote and comment

Brielle was here again and I didn't know why

Brielle was here again and I didn't know why. Maybe it has something to do with the Liam situation or maybe it was just because my brother's still a bit stupid, but I was really getting used to her presence to the point where whenever she's not around, the house feels emptier.

I watched from a distance as Brielle came through the gate, throwing a wave to Coco before coming in the direction of my house. She pretty much knew where everything was and it gave me a weird feeling.

She never ventured too close to me though, unless we were talking about what to do about Liam. It seemed she respected when I needed space and always kept well away when I was in that phase. I still couldn't get over her beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes. She's like the kind of girl every guy would want in their lives.

"Owen, have you seen Jaxon anywhere?" she asked in that soft tone of her's. Her voice was like silk, soft and melodious to hear. Again, seriously, again? Why does she always want to see Jaxon?

"Who's asking?" I grunted in response as she only scoffs before giggling, a smirk appearing on her face. She placed her hands on her hips as she released a chuckle.

"It's me, silly. Brielle, one of your brother's best friends? He has some chemistry work he needs help with."

It was always Jaxon. Jaxon was always the reason she even bothered to get the bus here in the first place. Why? It's not like she loves him...

...right?

A feeling settled itself in my stomach as I gulped before pointing straight above me where Jax's room was. He was studying and I knew it. Just a few minutes ago, I heard him shouting in fits of fury:

Chemistry can go suck my dick!

Sure, I couldn't agree more, but I do love to see him clueless about something. It entertained me the more I thought about it.

"He's upstairs in his room. If I were you, I would just leave him to drown in all his work." Brielle releases a snort before making her way past me and to the front door. I watched as her slender legs moved from left to right and how her ass-.

No, I can't say that. I just can't. It was wrong enough having her around me nearly every day. I watched as the door closed after her before settling back on the chair and groaning in frustration.

For some reason, I just can't get her out of my head. No matter what I do, it leads back to Brielle. There isn't a day where I don't think about her. I see some sunflowers and I immediately think 'hey, they're Brielle's favourite' and whenever I go to a fast food place, I think of how her little gob can fit all those fries and that burger.