Chapter 33.

CHAPTER 33: they tried to put me on the cover of Vogue

vote and comment

What to wear? What to wear?

We had a week of celebrations due to the end of exams week. It feels good to be alive because, at this moment, I could actually live without worrying about another exam for at least a few weeks maybe a month if I'm lucky.

Our school may care about the uniform, but they really don't care about what clothes we wear other than that. Someone could come in wearing a bikini and they wouldn't care. I picked out my beige skirt and a white tank top.

"Brielle, Nicole's here to pick you up!" my mother shouted from downstairs. Before I could even react, Nicole bursts through my door and I stared at her with shock in my eyes.

"I thought you were going to wait downstairs," I said to her and she shrugs, settling on my bed and checking out my outfit for today, "does this look good? I don't know about the top."

She smiled once again before giving me the thumbs up. I head into my bathroom to change as she remained there on her phone, checking through the school web page. As I got ready, I could hear her talking, probably filming a new update that would go up when we arrive in school.

I took my towel off and put on my bra and panties before moving onto my skirt, which I shimmied into, putting my belt on after. I tucked my tank top in my skirt before looking at myself in the mirror. Checking myself over, I smiled before heading out where Nicole stood up and rushed to me, her arm going over my shoulders to pull me to her.

"Hey, Brielle, tell me you're excited for this week. This is where the boys truly go wild and I'm pretty sure we're in store for an out of control week. Tell everyone you're excited!" I smiled at the camera awkwardly before breathing out.

"Yeah, I'm excited. Apparently, Owen and his gang have set pranks in the school for the teachers so I'm set for laughing my ass off. Anyway, it'll be nice to just let loose after all the stressful days we've had." I winked before going off to grab my school bag. Nicole started to walked out of my room, continuing her video as I followed after her with my books in my arms. 

As Nicole drove us through the school parking lot, I spotted Owen and Jaxon's car behind us. Their windows were down and the boys were playing loud music on the radio. As I looked over at Nicole, I just shook my head smiling. We stopped suddenly when we saw Jim crossing whilst on his phone. He looked up in surprise, pushing his glasses further up his face.

"Jimmy, boy! Might want to watch where you're going otherwise I'll have no one to copy math answers to!" Nicole exclaimed as Jim just shook his head with a smile, scratching the back of his neck, "I'm just kidding. I'll see you later in math, booboo."

"Yeah, I'll see you there," he said loudly as he ran up the stairs into school, waving back at us. Nicole grinned before turning a corner and parking us into a spot, the boys following after, parking in a space on the other side, just a few spots on our left. Nicole stopped the car and I got out, the heat of the sun radiating upon me. I got out from cramped space of the two cars around me and saw Owen.

God, what a sight, I thought.

He was wearing his white fitted shirt and black jeans. He had his leather jacket hooked on his finger and slung behind him. Phew, is it getting hot in here or what?

I wiped my forehead with the back of my hand before following after Nicole into the school. We walked up the stairs together and headed through the big double doors to the floors of shiny marble and to the navy lockers, clean and sparkling. I don't know why they cleaned this school up, but they did a pretty good job.