Chapter 51.

CHAPTER 51: Warrington mansion

vote and comment

"What do you mean she fucking got kidnapped?!" I exclaimed as my brother stood in front of me

"What do you mean she fucking got kidnapped?!" I exclaimed as my brother stood in front of me. He had his hands running through his hair, pulling at the strands as I paced around Alfonso's office, "you were supposed to be looking after her!"

"I know I was, okay? I fucked up and I'm sorry! I should've looked out for her, stayed in her room and watched over her, but I didn't! I let my guard down, which was the number one thing dad always told me not to do!" he shouted back. This was the last thing I wanted to happen. I honestly thought things would return back to normal, but apparently not. Brielle's mother was coming back in the morning and if she finds out that her daughter's gone, she'll go ballistic.

"We have to find her. Call Darren and Alfonso. I need to check if she's taken her phone with her because if she did then we could find her location and—" I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket which I reached in for to get it. There was an UNKNOWN contact on my phone. I answered it only to be met by the one person's voice I'd rather strangle myself to than listen to.

"Well, hello, Owen. How are things in Summer View? Peaceful? Bloody?" I grimaced at his voice. At least this time it isn't Liam, but instead his godforsaken father, Oscar. My jaw clenched as I tried to remain calm, which in this situation it pretty much impossible.

"What have you done to her?" I snarled as Oscar released a chuckle. That fucking bastard, I thought. Just wait until I get my hands on him or his throat for that matter, "I've got no time for fucking games. Tell me where you took Brielle!"

"Patience is a virtue, dear boy. Didn't your father tell you that? Don't worry your pretty little feathers. That sweetheart of yours is safe in my hands. In fact, she'll be sent to me in a about an hour or so—"

"Seriously, Oscar. I don't care about my reputation. I don't care about whether or not you'll have me begging on my knees, just don't hurt her. She hasn't done anything wrong." I spoke, my voice bitter to the person on the other end. Whatever Oscar has planned, it isn't good. Anyone with a brain would know that.

"Now you listen here, boy. I will give you twelve hours—and that's it—to find your pretty little girlfriend before she suffers the wrath of her father. I'm sure he's just as keen to see his own flesh and blood again." my brows furrowed together in agitation and anger as my hand clenched around my phone.

"You let him near her and I'll strangle you the next time I see you." I warned, my voice low and threatening. I wasn't going to take a risk just because he's her father. He abused her and her mother so who's to say he's changed? I highly doubt it anyway and my expectations of the man are low.

"Twelve hours, boy. That's all you have." he dropped the call and my fingers went numb. The nerves building up inside me had me utterly shitting it and the phone I held clattered onto the ground. My hand ran itself through my hair before I let out a groan in annoyance. That girl just can't stay out of trouble, can she?