Spark 40

Chapter 40

Not Dating

Everything was chaotic.

Halos hindi ko na masundan ang mga sumusunod na araw. That day when I was almost a hostage, few abrupt decisions followed.

The hostage-taking event was dissiminated all over the media. It was starting to be a huge controversy. As much as how my agency tried so much not to expose it, hindi pa rin napigilan ang pagkalat niyon. May na-leak na mga information mula sa taong nasa bus na 'yon at may mga videos rin na kumakalat—primarily to spread the inhumane action of that stalker man.

But of course I was exposed as the main reason why that hostage-taking happened too. I was judge by many, even my whole group was being criticized. Pagod na ako sa lahat ng mga iniisip kong problema kaya pinilit ko na lang ang sariling huwag isipin iyon at hindi rin ako kailanman nagpa-interview.

Well, ngayon pa lang.

I am facing a private interview right now. Things had been so tough these past days, I needed to do this for everyone's peace of mind. Because I want that too... especially for myself.

I knew the feeling of being unblissful.

"Can you say something about that dating issue which involved you and also was rumored to be reason of that bus-incident?"

I sighed to calm myself. Hindi ako kabado pero kung ano man masasabi ko rito, hindi ko pwedeng pagsisihan.

I looked at the front and saw my mom silently giving me thumbs-up with a worried smile on her face. Daddy was smiling too, but it was sad. They looked so miserable.

My parents were so understanding these past days. They were always there for me, inaalalayan ako sa lahat. Halos hindi na rin sila pumapasok sa hospital dahil sa akin. As much as I wanted to appreciate it, hindi ko magawa. I was ignoring them since that hostage because I'm not feeling peace.

Hindi ko pa nakakausap si Tita Loren.

Hindi ko pa rin nakakausap si Klein. Or much more—hindi ko kinakausap.

He's been trying to reach me but I was ignoring him. I guess I was ignoring everyone, hindi lang sila. He was so worried, he even visited our house to check on me according to mom, but he failed because I wasn't there. I refused to stay in the house too and even in the station. I stayed in a hotel alone.

I don't know. The more that I am seeing them, the more I am feeling chaotic.

And lastly, mas lalo akong hindi napayapa pagkatapos aminin ni Tito na pamangkin niya pala ang stalker na nanghostage sa akin. It freaks me so much. It was damn bothering until now, even when his nephew was already captured.

"I'm so sorry." Tito apologized after confessing it. "I tried so hard to stop him by promising that I will give him any updates about you as long as he won't go near to you and cause chaos. Nagawa naman niya ng ilang taon kaya naging kampante ako, Shan. Kaya lang, habang tumatagal, hindi na siya nakuntentong tinatanaw ka lang o sinusundan nang tahimik. He wanted to touch you and reach you so much—his first attempt was when he tried to grab you outside the building of that show."

I just got rescued from the bus incident when Tito confessed that. He was so worried he was able to tell me truth so I can more beware.

Hindi ako nakapagsalita. Tulala lang ako sa kawalan, walang kahit na sinong gustong tingnan. I was crying in silent... and loathing in silent as well.

"I was so worried dahil alam kong gagawin niya ang lahat, makuha lang ang gusto niya. That was the reason why I became extra protective to all of you. Hindi ko alam kung kailan ka niya ulit gagambalain. I was disappointed on him so much, I refused to give him any updates about you anymore. But of course he has ways to keep stalking you. At mas lalo lang akong nababahala dahil pagkatapos niyon, hindi ko na alam kung anong ginagawa niya o kung saan-saan na siya napapadpad kasusunod sayo."