Spark 22

Chapter 22

Sandali Lang

I entertained myself to the fan meeting. Buong hapon ang event na 'yon at kahit nakaka-drain, sobrang nag-enjoy naman ako. I saw some of the familiar celebrities in the line up, waiting to meet and greet us too. I even saw Jonathan, Isaac together with the two members of Pentagon, some member from girl group and some famous celebrities.

Nahihiya tuloy ako kapag sa akin talaga sila unang lumalapit. I was glad that they also support us in a way. It felt so overwhelming.

"Hello po, Ma'am." I smiled at the woman in front of me.

I think she's in her 50, though, she looks not that old. Parang tumatalon ang puso ko kapag nakaka-meet ako ng mga ganitong fans. It's a refreshing feeling for a youngster like me. Nakakataba ng puso.

"Hello..." she answered softly.

I smiled wider. She looked sophisticated with her dark blue casual dress and thick leather jacket on top. I looked up on her to see her closer, and stopped a bit when I can sense a little familiarity. Parang nakita ko na siya sa kung saan. O baka nag-assume lang din ako sa dinami-rami ba naman ng taong na-meet ko na.

And she's wearing a black rimmed glasses, a summer hat, and a gray shawl that's almost covering her face so I can't really say too.

"My son is a very fan of you," she uttered.

Umawang ang bibig ko at mahinang natawa. I knew it. I have seen some elders that really sacrificed in the long line just to meet an idol for their child or grandchildren. I smiled more.

"Wow. I'm sure you're a very supportive mom to him, Madame. Thank you po."

She smiled. She got something from her bag and handed me the small wrapped box. I smiled widely upon receiving it.

"This is so pretty. Thank you so much, Ma'am." I said.

"It's nice seeing you personally... again." she said while staring at me.

I was confused for a while but chose not to be bother on it. Tumango ako at ngumiti. "It's nice meeting a woman like you, Ma'am."

"It's been a while, Shiana." aniya at natigilan ako. "I'm glad to see you improved this way and grew beautifully."

"Po?"

"I hope you like my gift." aniya. Nanatili ang ngiti ko sa labi bagaman gusto ng kumunot ng noo ko sa pagtataka. "And please, try seeing what's inside the gift. It's for you,"

I nodded, mas lalong nalito. "Yes, Ma'am. Thank you po."

"Hope to see you again soon."

"Ako rin po. Maraming salamat, Madame."

"I'm really glad to see you, Shiana." aniya at natigilan na naman ako. "I hope the moment you open my gift, we can talk soon."

Hindi ko na nagawang magsalita pa sa pagkalito. She smiled and turned her back on me without taking picture, like handling the gift to me is the only thing she wanted to do.

"Bakit ang daming nasa pila na mukhang ikaw lang talaga ang sadya? Nandidilim na paningin ko sa'yo, huh." Hara muttered beside me.

I glanced at her and chuckled a bit. "Paretoke ka kasi,"

"Pautang naman, Tita."

Natigilan kaming dalawa nang biglang may sumigaw. "HAARAAAAAAA!"

"ANO?!" pasigaw na sagot naman ni Hara sa fan na sumigaw sa pangalan niya.