- 5. The gang of pyaar and war

So as I said ki lo ye chapter bhi me ne post kardi. It's short. Lekin mujhe zyada lamba nai kichna tha yaar. So I just focused on the main story line.
Hope you guys like and enjoy it.
Happy reading.
.

Veer

An orphan, a criminal

An orphan, a criminal.. a Rober.. on a mission to rob the ancient model. Veer leads the group and it has 7 members which includes
Bani

 Veer leads the group and it has 7 members which includes Bani

Orphan.. a partner in crime for veer. She feels for veer. But veer is unaware of this.
The other team members.
Sara
Arjith
Dheeraj
Abhi
Suraj
They are all in need of money and there was a deal cracked by an American agents to deal with the ancient chariat as it has highest price in dollars.
.
Veer and the team are planning and bani gazing at her veer. Ya her veer.
Veer discussing the plan.
Veer: Sara and bani you guys need to bring the information from the museum and abhi and suraj will be a company you lekin pura kam apko hi karna hai. And dheeraj aur me hum bus ka dekenge ye chariat le Jane. And arjith.
Arjith:ha ha mujhe pata hai.. ye ha se security ko busy rakna hai.. cctv to hack karna hai.. routes find ot karna hai....
Veer: ha ha bas bas. Teek hai so Janka kam hai get to work and you two(bani and sara) you need to be more careful.
Sara: ha veer. Ab hum jaye..? Please.
Veer: ya. Guys to all to get back. See you.
Everyone left
Bani: tum jaou me ati hu.(she said while loosening the hold from sara)
Sara:ok jaldi a jana.
Bani;hm (she nods in acceptance)
Everyone left and bani was still there. Veer didn't see her as his back was facing her.
Bani:ahem ahem(fakingly cleared her throat)
Veer turned to her.
Veer;tum gayi nai..?
Bani: veer. (She was tensed with the situation)
Veer: kya hua.. disturbed kyu ho. Are you sure with what to do.?
Bani: ye galat hai veer. Wo chariot..!
Veer came towards her put his both hands on her shoulders.
Veer: tum aise kamzor nai pad sakti bani. At least not now. Ha mujhe bhi pata haj ki ye galat hai.. lekin hum sab majboor hai. You know na. Tumari behen ka operation karvana hai..(her sister is blind and both are orphan bani met her in orphanage) dad ko treatment dilana hai(veer's dad is not mentally stable)waise bhi aur kon hai hamari zindagi me...?
Hum hai bhi anath na bani.. mujhe unhone pala hai ab meri bari hai unko wo ahesaan wapis chukana hai. Aur tumari behen wo meera....
Bani teared up.
Bani:mujhe dar lagra hai. Ye risk hai.. kya hoga agar hum sab isme mare gaye tho..? Kyu ki me janti hu ye ancient chariot bohot valuable hai. Tho Zahir si baath hai that police will come back.
Veer hugged her,she reciprocated the hug.
Veer: sab ki alag alag kahani hai sweetheart. Sab majboor hai apne apne reasons se. So don't worry. Lekin ek mint... tum is bar kyu itna dar rahi ho...?
Bani: me tume khona nai chati..veer.(she broke the hug and left)
.
The next day the day went as planned. Bani and sara disguised themselves and entered the museum and others also were on there work. At night the team executed the plan. And they were on the way to their destination to hand over the chariot to the dealer. On the way the police chased them and all were dead due the the gunshot from the police behind. Only veer and bani were in the bus and veer was driving.
Bani came near him held his hands.
Bani: veer kya hum bhi Mar jayenge..? Sab ki tarah.
Veer: no. Bilkul bhi nai.. Hume bachna hi hoga.. humare liye hamre apno k liye.. tumare liye.
Bani: mujhe pata tha ye risky hai.isiliye tume mana karri thi is deal k liye veer.
Hum humare sare doston ko kho baite...(she cried)
Veer: bani please. Me tumare sath hu. Me tume kuch nai hone dunga.
Bani: pata nai iske baad hum milenge bhi ya nai. Mujhe tumse kuch kehena hai veer.
Veer: tumaisekyu bolri ho.. hum milenge.. zaroor milenge me rume luch nai hone dunga.. me police ko tackle karlunga.
Bani held his hand firmly
Bani: I love you veer. I love you so much.
She attached her lips to his. With this veer lost the control and the bus slipped its way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bani; hum bach gaye veer. Please ise wapis kardete hai. Let's be fair.. ab ye hume nai zindagi mili hai. Let's start it new.iske baad jo bhi hoga we will accept. Please veer..?
She said while sitting with veet on her lap.
They just bumped onto the tree and they got hurt.. veer and bani came out of the bus and veer lied down and bani took him on her lap.
Veer nodded.
They composed themselves and
Veer called the police and said that they found the chariot.
The police arrived asked about the things.
They said the truth. But surprisingly the police was in their favor and helped them to get away from this case.
They handed over the chariot to the government and shockingly the government give them the prize money of 1crore. Which was helpful for meera's operation and veer's dads treatment.
.
Now veer and bani are married and its been 5 years of together ness. All of them stay together and veer and bani have a cute little daughter. Named veenisha who is now 1 year old.
Veer is working as undercover agent the police he himself appointed veer for his intelligence and bani as private khabri. As she would disguise. Now they are leading the happy life.
.
Bani; we lost them veer.
Veer: im the search of gold.. we lost our diamonds(😛)
They spoke standing in front of their group photo.

So this is it. Hope you guys like it. Please vote karo comment karo. And if you want any plot tho suggest bhi karo.

Love
Author ❤