-13. Khamoshiya. 4

Happy reading.

Bani: are you sure..?ki ye reports...
he didn't let her complete
Veer: ha Bani. Tum. Tum jasakti ho.
Bani: veer aap kya bolre ho. Ye nai ho sakta. Mumkin hi nai hai.
Veer; bani chupane ki zaroorat nai hai tum. Tum. Infact abi jaou. Tum use shaadi ki hai tho ye... tum Chao tho jou.
He was going mad. He was broken for no reason he was not able to accept this.
Veer: come bani. Me. Me tume drop kar deta hu.
That's it. A slap landed on his cheeks by bani. After few secs veer fell down on the ground. She too kneeled down and hugged him.
Bani: ye sach nai Hai. Hum ne.. kabi. Never. Arjith ne mujhe chua bhi nai hai.
Veer: tho ye.
Bani: pata nai. Lekin ye ho hi nai sakta. Ap tho waise bhi jante ho na ki me ne usse shaadi apni papa k liye kiya tha. Aur uske baad wo sab hua. Hum kabi.... nai veeranshu aisa nai hai.
Bani's phone rung. She turned to look at her phone.
Bani: ek mint. Ap utho. Pani piyo me ati hu.
On call.
Per on call(poc): Bani sharma..?
Bani: yes. Ap kon..?
Poc: me city hospital se.
Bani: city hospital se..?
Hearing this veer rushed to bani. Snatched her phone and put it on speaker.
Poc:ha wo actually apke ghar galt reports aye hai. Wo naam confuse ho gaya. Aur adress.. you know. Wo reports Mrs. Bani sharma ke hai. Aur ap ka reports miss.bani sharma ke naam pe hai. I'm so sorry. Bohot badi galti hogayi. Shayad ap khush hogaye honge. Apke pati...(bani didn't leave her to complete)
Bani: thank God.
Poc: what.
Bani: kuch nai.
Poc: tho me apne attender ko bejthihu apke reports de ke. Ap please wo reports wapis bej denge please.
Veer: ha pehele le jou ise.
Bani: veer. (To the poc) yaa ya sure.
They hung the call.
Veer: me me.. pata nai😔(he bowed his head)
Bani: kya hogaya..?(she cupped his face with her left hand)
Veer: kuch nai. Tum bahar kyu ayi. Chalo rest karo.
And walked her till the room made her lye down and left.
Bani lyed there and noticed veer.
She knew he had concern for her. But today she felt something in him. She could say that veer had something more than concern. Otherwise why would he react in such away about her pregnancy. Was he not able to imagine her with others. Not even somebody else. It was her own husband after all. Ok ex husband. She smiled at her own thoughts. Was he falling for her. Or already fell for her..? But what about bani.. was she also...?
While veer was also thinking the same thing sitting on the couch. While the real reports of bani arrived.
Man: sorry sir. (He gave a apology look)
Veer: its ok.
He checked her reports it was about stress and tiredness of bani, nothing else. Well if it was the good news then doctor would say it there only about her pregency.
Veer: uff veer. Tu bhi kya kya soch tha hai.
It was evening time veer came with coffee.
Bani:agaye reports..?
Veer: ha. Stress or tiredness ki waja se hua hai.
Bani pressed her lips controlling her smile actually it was a teasing one. Veer was embarrassed.

Days passed by and it was bani's exam Time.
Veer and bani were really close. But no specific name for this relationship.
Bani was studying for her exams at evening She was in her room.
Veer was preparing coffe. After that he came to bani with the mugs and a lite snack.
Veer: ho gaya ki nai..?
Bani: nai...(she nods with the cute pout ☹while veer smiled)
Veer: ok chodo rehene do. Ab ye thoda sa kha pi lo phir baad me pad lena. Anyway is subject ko abi do din hai na. Tho abi coffee piyo ye pakode khaou.. chalo aou.
She closed the books and went near him sat beside him resting her head on his shoulder.
They sat in balcony. It's was a cool weather. It was likely to rain.
Veer: kya hua bacha..?(he caressed her)
Bani: mujhe tension hi rai hai.
Veer: arrey.. tension kyu. Tum itni shidat se pad rai ho tho tension is sheher k bahar. Chalo ab kha lo
Bani got up from him.
Bani: kyu itna Dyan rakte ho mera..? Kyu karte ho ye sab..?🥺
While he took a bite of to feed her she stopped him and fed him.
Veer: bani...?
Bani: kyu hamesha aap hi mujhe khila sakte ho kya..? Lo khaou. Hmm.
Veer was 🥺
After their coffee and snacks. Bani came back to him with books.
Bani: kya ap mujhe ye sikha sakte ho. Please. Ye kuch samj nai araha.
Veer: off course na sweetheart.
Bani: sweetheart...?(it was the first time he called her that)
Veer: ha kyu.
Bani: kuch nai.😊
Veer started explaining while bani lost in his eyes. The way he was explaining. The cuteness he had. Veer glanced at her and caught her staring him.
Veer: bani.
The weather was not doing good for them. Veer had lost long back. But bani. She was also feeling for him or she is just accepting it now..?
Bani: veerrr....
Veer moved to her lips. She moved closer to him. Her hands moved to his neck. It was a cm gap for their kiss. But the sudden thunder brought them back to reality. They parted being embarrassed. Veer just got up and took the empty mugs.
Veer: I. I'm...sorry.
He left. But bani smiled. Yes she was falling for him. She had already fell for him.
She followed him to the kitchen.
Veer: ye kya tha.. bani... me..(he was talking to himself while bani entered)
Bani: kuch kaha apne..?
Veer: nai.
Bani: ap jou thoda rest karo. Aaj khana me banougi.
Veer: hmm.
He just hmmed without argument.
Veer: and wo.. actually..
Bani: ap abhi yehi ho.?🤨
Veer: jaraha hu. Me tumari room... kuch nai.
He went to her room and started cleaning it. Keeping her books aside. He got her college certificate. He saw her birth date.
"11 june 1998"
Veer: tho 3 din baad bani ka birthday hai. Wow. Wait.. ye iska matlab bani sirf 23 saal ki hai aur me... waise itna age gap bhi nai hai. Bas 7-8 saal ki hai.. veer ye tu kya soch ra hai..?
He shooed away all his thoughts.
When bani came in she saw him staring at her picture on his phone sitting on her bed.
Bani: kya karre ho veeranshu .?
Veer: kuch nai.
Bani: kya dekre ho..? Dikaou mujhe.
Veer started running here and there and bani chased him.
Bani: aise kya dekre the ap jo mujhe dika bhi nai rahe ho..? Dikou..
In this process bani and veer fell over the bed with bani over veer. His hands went to her waist.
Bani: kya dek re the ap..? Meri photos na. Mujhe pata hai. Me ne dek liya tha.
Veer:😔
Bani made him look into her eyes.
Bani: kya..?
Veer: sweet.. bani tum.. tum mujhe chodke nai jougi na..?
Bani:😏 us din tho bade bolre the ki me jou. Aaj ye..?
Veer removed her hair strands.
Veer: bolo..!
Bani:veer mujhe.. me apko chodke kyu jaoungi. Jaana hota tho me apke pas ati hi kyu...? Lekin Mujhe kisi ki help nai chahiye. Par.
Veer: bani... me tuma....
Bani continues.
Bani:veer mujhe sahare ki nai saath ki zaroorat hai.😔
Veer: actually bani Mujhe tumare saath ki zaroorat hai. Me tumare jitna strong nai hu ki me akele jeeu.. sweetheart. Me tume...
Bani was waiting that he might confess but no.
Uhhh this man.😖

To be continued...
Next part will be the last one.
Hope this is not boring and you guys are enjoying it.
Please comment karo vote karo.
This encourages me yaar...
Next update/part is ready. Lekin depends on votes and comments. Jitne zada comments utni jaldi update.
Silent readers at least comments tho karo.

Aur Sachi sachi batou kaisa hai story.

Please do vote and comment

Love
- Author ❤