-20. Lucky me!(2)

Happy reading 😊

After the things were sorted out between them and every thing came in to place. The things were going normal between vani.

After some days. One afternoon.

On call.

B: veeranshu tum aaj raat free ho.?
V:kya baat hai sweetheart itni progress..(with mischief smirk)
B:pagal.! (With slight blush) Wo papa ne call kiya tha. Dinner k liye bularahe hai. Shaadi k baad kutne din hogaye so. What say..? Agar tum free nai ho tho boldungi.
V:hmm. Me free tho nai hu. Lekin I'll come soon gharwali. Kab jana hai..?
B:nai if your not free..
V:arrey me ne kaha na. Batou kab thak jana hai..?
B:bulaya tha dinner k liye lekin me chahati hu ki thodi jaldi jaou. Mamma papa k saath time spend kar paungi.
V:ok then. Kab chalenge 5:30..?
B:utni jaldi..?
V:tumne hi tho kaha.. any way agar me aa nai paya tho tum chali jana. I'll be joining you there. Pakka.!
B:ok. Tho me jaou na..?
V:ya ya. Sure.

In the evening at 6 bani reaches her house. She is welcomed by her mom and dad. And a surprise by her cousin meera di.

"Surpriseeee"

As soon as the door opened meera scremt in her top of the voice.
B:meera di...(she jumped on her, and hugged her tight, then she saw her mom dad standing there) acha isi liye mujhe aaj achanak se bulaya.. acha jiii.
Bani's mom(BM): ab himself bhi mil le..!
B: mom.. papa...!(she hugged them)
M:arrey in sab me tho me bhul hi gayi. Tumara veer kahan hai..?
B:ha. Wo bolraha tha ki kuch kam hai. Katam kar ke ajayega.
BM: acha tho chal andr. Chai nashta tho kar.

They had their tea and chit chatted for a while.
Bani's mom was in kitchen preparing for dinner and bani's dad was in living room busy with his TV news(most irritating when my dad also watch news😖😖 All time.) While meera and bani were having fun.
M:kahan thak badi teri prem kahani..? Divorce k baad..?
B:shh. Di. Aur Divorce ka kuch nai hai. Wo bas use realise hogaya tha ki wo mayuri se pyaar nai karta.
M:thi iska matlab tumse pyaar karta hai na.
B:nai. Abhi tho nai lekin..
M:aur tum usse pyaar karti ho na "SWEETHEART "(she winked)
B:😳 di..?
M:me ne us din sunliya tha..
B:chi gandi baath. Aise kisi ki baate nai sunte.
M:nai me ne usse zyada kuch nai suna. Bas ye suna ki "Sweetheart tum tho mujhe time hi nai deti ho.. kabi tho mujhe pe Dyan diya karo. Kuch nai tho hugs aur thoda bohot..."
(Bani didn't let her complete she closed her ears with her hands and closed her eyes tightly)
B:chup chup.. bas di..
M:nai nai me ne ise zyada kuch nai suna. Bas itna ki uske k baad...
B:meera di...

she took a cushion and stated to attack meera. And meera running around. Bani and meera had a pillow fight they both ran around the living area,kitchen. While bani's mom and dad enjoyed this. And then meera and bani exhausted and fell on couch.

 And then meera and bani exhausted and fell on couch

Bani and meera controlling her laughter. And panting heavily.
B;oh I missed this di.
M: kya mera tumari tang keechna..?
B: ya somewhat. Not at this topic. Lekin ye masti.
M: me bhi.
BM/BD: hamne bhi bohot miss kiya.
The veer spoke.
V: mujhe tho ye baath pata hi nai thi.(veer stood at the door)
Bani and meera hurriedly got up from the couch.
BD: aou beta. Acha hua tum thoda jaldi aye. Baito.! Aur tum ek do din ruk na meera.(continued Bani's dad) Bani bhi yehi hai.
B:what aap aaj hi ja rahe ho..?
M:haa. Veer kaise ho ap..?
V:me teek hu. And please ap nai. Tum ya tu bhi teek hai.
M: me ati hu.
B:tum chalo fresh ho jaou.
BM: le k jaou tum veer ko apne room me.
B:hmm. Yaa. Come. (She passed while meera winked at bani mischiefly and bani passed a glare which was noticed by veer)

VANI reached bani's room.
B:waise tum kab aye..?(she asked while she handed him the towel.)
He pulled her by waist close to him.
V:jab tum meera k peeche bhag rai thi.
B:Tab hi aye tho andr kyu nai aye..?
He tightened his grip onher waist.
V:ata tho tera ye wala side nai dekta na. Hamesha sulji hui ladki. Aise table pe chadna,sofe pe ise ulta sona. Wo cushion fight. Sab kuch mis karta. Waise mujhe sach me nai pata tha ki tum itni naughty ho.
B:me naughty nai hu. Tum ho.
V:ha wo tho me hu. Bas tumne abi tak deka hi nai.(he comes closer to her lips)
B:ummm...hato. besharam. Fresh ho jaou. (She turned to leave but veer pulled her back. And her back landed on his chest. They stood in back hug postion)
V:I missed you.
Bani twisted herself and looked at him.
B:really..?
V:hmm(he nuzzled in her neck slowly inhaling lung full of her fragrance)
M:oops sorry. (As soon she saw this she turned away and here they parted away) wo chachi bularai hai dono ko.
B:ha hum aye.

The family had there gala time. And soon meera left not with teasing veer and bani.
V:um..wo hum bhi chale..?
BM:arrey tum dono bhi jaouge. Thodi der aur ruko.
B:maa wo..
V:ok. Lekin thodi der hi bas.
BD:haa ha.

Then veer enters to bani"s room.
V:swee😜(me bhi na) baniii....bani... mera phone..?
B:haa ayi..(she shouts fro. The living room)
Bani enters her room.
B:hm ye lo. Aur ye kya andr baito ho..? Bahar chalo na. Hm yehan time spend karne aye hai.
V:hum dono ka time..?
B:wo tho roz hi karte hai.
V:me bas tumari room me time spend karna chata hu sweetheart.

Like that they spent some time in bani's room sharing bani's childhood and some memories. After that they left to their flat.

Their life was going very smooth. And with time they accepted thier relation. And were happy and content.

At a blink of eyes it was 9 months of thier marriage.

At night. Veer came home late s bit tiered. But bani was energetic and was happy to share her good news to him.

V:me bohot tiered hu bani. Please mujhe mera khana room me le aou.
B:veer me tume kuch. Chalo it's ok. Tum change karlo tab thak me khana garam kar k lati hu.(she gave a tendor kiss on his cheeks and left to the kitchen, while veer smiled and headed to the room)

He saw that his night wear was all set. After getting freshed he came out and opend his wardrobe door. The thing he saw there took a while to risgister in him. Then he had some mixed emotions of happiness,excitement restlessness and what not.

 Then he had some mixed emotions  of happiness,excitement restlessness and what not

Soon then bani entered with the tray of food.
B:veer..?(she kept the tray on the table) Aou khana layi hu..
Veer ran to her and hugged her tight.
She felt his tears on her shoulder.
B:veer.. tum teek ho.. kuch hua..
Veer realised the hug.
V: kya teek bani.. me tho khushi se pagla jaounga... I really.. me bohot khush hu. Tum..tum ...ruko(he hurriedly went to the wardrobe and brought those) tum ye.. me kya kahu.. oh god.. me.. (he hugged her) I love you.. love you so much.. thank you bani. Sweet... sweetheart.
(He was on the top of the world. He was so happy that he was not able to frame a right sentence too.)
B:shh.. shh.. veer.. shh shanth.
V:me papa banne wala hu.. me.. hum parents.. we..we are pregnant (he hugged her)

After so.etime when veer was ok and out of the over excitement. They settled on the couch.

B: hm. Me tume yehi batane wali thi. Lekin.
V:whatever jo tumne surprise kiya na wo sach me bohot badi surprise hai mere liye. Ek mint(he sat down I front of her, kissed her tummy tenderly multiple times) I love you baby. Me bhi wait nai kar paraha hu. I'm waiting for you.
Seeing this bani was overwhelmed.
Veer saw her.
V:thank you bani. Thank you so much. I'm really lucky to have you.
B:haaww🤨 how mean. Baby k liye itna Sara kisses aur I love you's . Aur mujhe sirf thank you...? Chalo jaou😠
V:arrey..(he chuckled) tumare liye tho special wala I love you hai na...(saying this he locked her lips with his.)

The end.
This extra part of this was not in my plan. But as I saw requests I could not stop writing this. And as I said it was not a part of my plot. So hope the story was justified.

For you ishaGoyal139

Love
- Author ❤