-19. Lucky me!

Happy reading😊

Veer's pov

Hi I'm veeranshu, veeranshu singhania.

Married to Bani Sharma

We are not that much into this marriage but we both are trying hard to save this but I guess I just rushed with the decision of getting married soon

We are not that much into this marriage but we both are trying hard to save this but I guess I just rushed with the decision of getting married soon. I'm just 26 and to be frank I don't know her age. Yes it was an arrange marriage as our both parents were friends and even I and bani were good friends then but after they shifted to Delhi when I was 7 I don't remember ya, our fathers were in touch. And now after 20 years they had shifted back to Mumbai and then we were asked to marry each other. It was not forceful even I was quite okay with it. And today it's just 1 - 1½ month that we are married.
It's nice but still I'm in confusion. I will be confused over silly things, then this marriage was a great thing for me to handle. I'm a software engineer by profession but my passion in photography. I do travel and click pictures too. But to be safer side I'm just bound to this business.

Me who is so confused with my own carrier than how I be sure about relation ship. But must say. Bani is really composed, understanding,supporting. I don't know how can one have so much of patience. She is also a working woman but she knows her decisions. Her priorities. The after results. And she accepts everything so easily "as if kuch hua hi nai" Some time I yell at her but still she will not react nit that she doesn't she does. She shouts at me she yells at me at times she corrects me she calms me. She is really a sweetheart, and I call her that. But I still don't know why I'm not able to take this relationship.

End of pov.

Veer was on his photoshoot with his crew out for 2 days. While bani wasleft alone in thier flat. It was late night when veer's phone beeped with a notification.