-11. Khamoshiya. 2.

Lengthy hai. 😁
Lo de diya update.

Happy reading

Bani decided to change him. Change her life.
That day when arjith came home.
Obviously drunk.!
She put his hands around her shoulder and walked him to the couch. And made him sit.
Bani: arjith please band kardo na ap ye sab. Peene se ya aise kuch karne se problem slove thodi hogi. Ap ache se Dyan se kaam karenge tho pakka business acha ho jayega. Me bhi apki madat karungi.
Arjith jerked her hands.
Arjith: tum..? Tum meri madat karogi..? Bohot zubaan chalane lagi ho. Tumara ashiq wo. Kon.. kon. Padosi usne tume ye sikhaya hai na. Jaou ghar ka kaam pe Dyan do.
All she could do is cry.
Bani tried each and everything to change her husband but in vein. He was feeling controlled and now his torture was increased. And bani lost.
When arijith came home and was doubting her again. She brust out.
Bani: ab bas. Aur kitna sahungi me..? Ab aur nahi. (She stopped him hitting her and rushed to her room)

Next day
Then veer visited bani when arjith was not at home.
Veer entered the home and saw bani siting on the floor hugging her knees and crying 😢
Veer: ap.. ap.. ro kyu rai ho..? (Without thinking anything he just hugged her trying to console. He tucked her head under his chin)

 He tucked her head under his chin)

Bani: me thak gayi hu.. me thak gayi hu is shadi ko nibate nibate.
Veer: tho door ho jou na.
Bani: nai ye mere papa chate the ki me shaadi karu. Shaadi karke khush rahu.
Veer: ha khush...!!(a sarcastic smile)
Bani: tho me ye shaadi nai thod sakti...
Veer: aap.. .. apne kaha na ki apki papa chate the ki ap khush raho. Tho ap khush kaha ho is shaadi me..? Apko kya lagta hai ki apki papa ko khushi hoti hai apko aise dek ke...? Kahan hai wo.. me baat karta hu unse.
Bani started crying more.
Bani: wo nai rahe. Sab meri galti hai.
Veer:kya hua.. ap batou tho

She shared her story with him still staying in his embrace.

Veer: dekiye apko me kaise samjou. Apke papa ko duk nai hoga jab wo apko aise jeete dek..? Wo jahan kahi bhi honge jahan se bhi dekre honge. Unko bhi tho bura lagraha hoga ki meri beti ka kya se kya hogaya.
Bani: mera koi nai hai. Me jaou bhi tho kahan..?
Veer: apke liye ap ho na.. pehele khud ki madat kar ne ka himat jhutaou. Tab sab kuch apne ap sambal ne lagega. Apke liye ap khud kafi ho. Ap weak nai ho. Ok.
Bani nods.
He somehow consoled her and left.
That night arijith was the same. And bani took a bold step. She just ran into veer's arms.
Bani ringed the bell of his door. It was late night may be around 12:30 or 1am.
Veer come to the door rubbing his eyes.
Veer: ahhhhhh(yawn🥱)
And he opened the door.
Bani: veeranshu...!🥺
Veer: hi.😴
he resistered a few moments later that she was actually standing there.
Veer: sorry. Andr ayiye. Come in.
She came in and he told her to take her seat.
She settled on the couch.
Veer: ye lijiye pani piyo ap.
Bani : thank you.(she took the glass and sipped the whole in one go.)
Veer: tho..?
Bani: me thak gayi. 🥺 unhe samjate.. is rishte ko sambal te. Me tak gayi veeranshu. 😭(her pain comes out as her tears)
Veer: aap.. ok ok. Shhh ro mat.
Bani: mujhe wahan se bahar nikalo. Please kaise bhi karke.
Then there was a bang on veer's door. It was arjith. Who came in search of his wife. All drunk. Not able to stand properly.
Veer and bani stood with the shock. While bani hid her self behind veer. Like a puppy.