- 49. Doc Dad - 3

Happy reading...!

_____________________

It was the same night and right now Bani was feeding Viyaani her food, Viyu was sitting on the dining table and Bani was sitting in front of her on the chair. 

"..Aur papa ne kaha," Bani fed her her morsel of food, and then Viyu again continued, "..Ki me bilkul ap ke tara dikti hu, my Eyes, Your eyes, Nose your nose, my lips your lips, sab kuch,"

"Hmm, ye lo thoda pani pee lo," she said making her have a sip of water. 

"Aur papa ne apke bare me pucha, Daily puchte hai,"

Bani walked into the kitchen as she had to keep the empty dishes in the sink, she asked washing her hands, "Kya pucha?"

" Ki aap khush ho ki nai? Aisa kyu pucha papa ne mamma? kyu aap khush nai ho? Me apko bohot tang karti hu kya? Apne papa se meri complan ki hai kya?"

"Complan nai beta, Complaint, Aur nai me kyu complaint karungi? Meri Viyu tho sabse achi bachi hai, Hai na?" She said taking Viyaani in her arms and walking to their room. 

"Tho papa ne aisa kyu pucha?"

"Pata nai, Chodo, aaj konsa book?"

"Mougliiiii" She scremt standing on the bed while Bani had been to fetch her the book.

"Mougli again" she murmured smiling. 

Bani came in after changing into her tshirt and loose pajama pants with her hair tied up in a lose bun and her front hair strands were freely moving on her face, She changed Viyaani's cloths into comfortable t and she had nothing under that and left with her under-ware, then both mother and daughter setteled on the bed, Viya lay beside her mom resting her head on her right arm, slightl and Bani had held the book in her left hand slightly turned towards her daughter, she continued to read.

..... The cubs tumbled over eachother in the center of the circle where their mothers and fatherssat, and now and again a senior wolf would go quietly up to acub, look at him carefully and return to his place on noiselessfeet. Sometimes a mother would push her cub far out into themoonlight, to be sure that he had not been overlooked. Akelafrom his rock would cry: "Ye know the Law – ye know the Law.Look well, O Wolves!" and the anxious mothers would takeup the call: "Look – look well, O Wolves!"At last – and Mother Wolf's neck bristles lifted as the timecame – Father Wolf pushed "Mowgli the Frog", as they calledhim, into the center, where he sat laughing and playing withsome pebbles that glistened in the moonlight.

"Mamma,Kya ap papa se pyaar karte ho?" She asked out of the blue, the question that was looming around her mind regardless how much she tried to findout herself.

"Kyu? Papa ne tumse kaha puchne?"

Viya turned towards her fully looking into her eyes, "no, Papa say he loves you, par apne kabhi nai kaha mujhse,"

"Matlab?"

"Aaj bhi unhone kaha ki papa hum dono se pyaar karte hai, par wo sad ho gaye, phir unhone pucha ki apki mamma khush hai ki nai? Isiliye."

"Hmm,"

"Ap dono ne fight ki hai? Krishu aur Haseena di ki tarah? Jaise wo kabhi kabhi karte hai? Jaise me Aryan se fight karti hu waise? Ap papa se katti ho?" She shot every kind of questions towards her mother,

Bani made the book fall on her chest, her hand went to caress her little girls features, "Ha beta mamma papa se katti hai, kuch cheeso se papa se gussa hai, Par Mamma viyu se tho sabse zyada pyaar karti hai, pata hai na?" For which Viyaani nodded her head with a smile, "You want me to continue?" Viya again nodded her head, "Ji teek hai...Akela never raised his head from his paws, but went on with the monotonous cry: "Look well!" A muffled roar came up from behind the rocks – the voice of Shere Khan crying: "The cub is mine. Give him to me. What have the Free People to do with a man's cub?" Akela never even twitched ...." And before she could read further she heard Viyaani snore,She smiled and the next instant her the smile vanished. "Viyaani is getting older Veeranshu. Wo observe karti hai sab kuch, she can sense emotions, Me karu tho kya karu, I feel so helpless."  She thought as tears dropped from her eyes.