- 27. Mayavi ras.

OS

After jay called bani near swimming pool. And he ordered her to call veer.

B:veer....

Listening her call he woke up and came in search of her. He saw bani and jay close to each other.

V:bani ne mujhe bulaya.. par ye dikhane ke liye...? Ki wo jay me saath. Chi. Bani. Me gumse pyaar karta hu aur tumne.....

Before he could think anything he saw jay pusing her in to the pool he instantly ran to her and stopped her from falling.

J:apne ap ko mardo bani. (He ordered in his mind)

Bani took out the knife and was about to slit her wrist.

V:oye dabewale. Mujhe pata hai ki tumne hi kuch kiya hai. Tum yehan se chale jaou warna dinner ban jaouge. Ek pukar aur hamare cheel tume kahan kahan par noch lenge tume pata bhi nai chalega. Just leave.

B:nai. Jay kahi nai jayega. Wo mere paas yehi rahega. Jay tum mat jou..

J:apne ap ko Kat lo bani. Veer ko door bejo...(he ordered again in his mind)

B:ha. Me apne ap ko Katungi. Katam kardungi.

V:bani. Bani. Meri baat suno. Wo jay galat hai.

Holding her hands.

V:oye chepu chala ja. Warna..

J: uggrrhhh kya socha tha aur kya hua. Ye ajata hai use bachane. Mujhe laga ye hum waise dek ke. Bani ko marega lekin nai. Abhi ke liye chala jata hu.

He thought and left without any sound.

Veer stood in front of her and held her face in his palms.

V:bani bani. Meri taraf deko. Deko meri anko me. Kya hua hai bolo..

B: nai kuch nai hua hai. Tum galat ho . Jay ko bulaou. Jay Jay... (she called his name)

V:bani bani. Sh. Sweetheart. Meri taraf dekho.

And this Sweetheart worked as Magix on her. She saw directly in his eyes.

V:me me hu. Veeranshu.

B:veeranshu.

She put her hands on his chest.

V:meri anko me dekho . Kya dikta hai.. bolo.. Sweetheart.

B:tumari anko me... me.. me dikti hu. Pyaar. Pyaar hai.

V:bani hosh me aou. Sweetheart. (He shook her holding her arms)

B:ha.. me.

V:oh god ab me kya karu..? Ye kya kardiya us dhabewale ne tum par bani. (He thought)
Bani tum mujh pe barosa karti ho...? (He tried bringing back to normal)

B:ha.!
Thus shocked him.

V:bani. (He caressed her cheecks. His eyes were tensed he didn't know how to bring her back to normal while his eyes were rolling from her eyes to her lips.

V:bani. Mujhe maaf kardo. Muje pata hai tume kuch yaad nai rehene wala aur tum mujhe phir se galat samjogi.

B:nai. Tum veer ho. Galat nai.

V:hein..?🤦 arrey yaar... ye sach me...

He looked into her eyes. He moved closer to her. He knew he was wrong. But didn't know have anything to do.
He closed the distance between them and he attached his lips with hers.
Taking it slow. He knew she would hate him to the core now. But he was ready. He felt her hands going into his hair. Messing up them. And she slowly responding with the sync. He pulled her more closer by her waist. They were kissing passionately. After sometime he felt her tears. He parted away. And as expected bani pushed him.