- 50. Doc Dad - 4

Happy reading...!

"You still gaze at the sky Bani?" He said smiling looking at his moon. Looking at him she got up from the swing and tried to walk out of the site. Veer came in front of her, blocking her from her way. "Bani listen to me, please," he tried,

"Let me go Mr," Bani reasoned not even looking at him, She started walking away from him.

"I'm sorry," His this phrase made Bani halt in her track, it was like she was waiting to hear these words, every girl wanted to hear the phrase "I love you," but for bani it was different, waiting for all these years, she finally heard them, but they didn't fix the wound she had, the wound he had engraved on her heart and soul.

"Sw.." he cleared his throat, he felt butterflies in his pit to address her like the way he loved her to, like the way she once loved to be called as. " Sweetheart, I.. I'm sorry, for everything," He came in front of her to see her in tears. "Bani, Mujhe pata hai," he held he face in his right hand, wiping her tears,

"Leave me," Bani moved back not wanting to melt in the touch. "Please meri baat suno, I want you back, me nai jee parah tumare bina, viyu ke bina, pata hai the other day when she was crying for you, mujhe laga me apni beti ke liye bhi comfortable nai hu, ki jab wo uncomfortable feel ho tho me use comfortable feel kara saku, Please I want to be there for her, I want to be her comfort person. I want to be with you, I want us back, please Bani, come back!"

"Ab yaad aya tume hamari? Tab kaha the jab mujhe tumari sabse zyada zaroorat thi? Ab iss, tumari sorry se kuch nai badalne wala,"

"I'm sorry na Bani,"

"Sorry?" Bani went closer to him she held his collar, and her voice raised without her knowledge, "I could have died that day Veer! Aur tum ab, itne saal baad sorry bolrahe ho? And you want everything to be ok after this stupid sorry of yours?"

"Bani I.."

"I'm not done yet, Actually I didn't even start, Mr. Singhania!" She pushed him away, which made him stumble two steps back, " me ne kitna call kiya tume, I was dying there on the bed Veeranshu, Tume pata hai how much pain a mother goes through while delivering? Nai, tum tho sirf khade rehete ho waha par, you have never gone through it." She moved back leaving him, she sat on the side by chair that was placed near the swing,,She placed both her hands beside her as if taking support, something to hold on, she put her head down reliving that moment, trying to erase it from her memory disc, but she couldn't.

"Tum apne career ko le ke itna busy the, you didn't even know that I had complications in my pregnancy, it was either me or the baby they could save, Bolo kya tume ye baat pata thi? Nai. It was my dad who was there, it was Haseena who stood by my side." She sniffed as she remembering what happened next and what was about to happen next, and what she was about to share next.

"Papa ne kaha tha ki let us get the baby,..baby aborted, kyu ki mera zinda rehene ki chances bohot kam thi, aur pata hai is complications ke bare mein kab pata chala? When I was four months pregnant, lekin me ne abortion nai karaya, because I saw YOU being happy, I saw you trying to spend time with me, mujhe laga everything will be all right at the end, You took care, I know doctors aren't allowed to treat their family, lekin tumne tho mera report thak nai dekha Veer. Fine, understandable. I'm proud of you too for the work you do.

Teek hai, tume pata nai tha, me ne bhi tume bataya nai, fine, everything said and done, Lekin veer tum us din hamare paas aye bhi nai jab me ne viyu ko deliver kiya tha, Aur tho aur you didn't even ask for the baby or me, all you did was justify why you were not there. Tum bas reasons dete gaye, why you were late, why you were not there, and everything of your sentence was started with 'because', and never ended with even one 'sorry', or at least ' how are you' neither you asked for me, tum baby ke bare me tho puch lete kamse kam!" She smiled with tears in her eyes and a smile that showed how hurt she was,