- 24. Navratri.

After jay attacks veer in bani's form and bani saves veer. And then veer remembers everything.
Bani comes to know about jay betrayal and veers love. But still let jay stay inn because she wanted to collect proof against him.

And after everything bani tells veer to sleep out side and veer is sleeping on couch in the hall.

Bani changes into her night suit. And sits on her side of bed touching veer's empty side.

B:ye veer sach me chala gaya kya..? Matlab me ne darwaza lock tho nai kiya hai. Tho aya kyu nai..? Upar se chot bhi lagi hai.

She comes out from her room and stand near the rails.
She seems him sleeping uncomfortable on the couch. Of course his huge manly body doesn't get fit in there. And more over he has a cut on his chest. Which was not so normal and it was giving by an Adi naag. Yes of course veeranshu was A cheel rajkumar. But still.

She came down near him. And sat on her knees near him. Hesitantly trying to check over his wound.
B:pata nai kuch lagaya bhi nai.
Veer stirred jn his sleep and his wound hurt him and he whined in pain.

B: veeranshu..! Veeranshu...! (She called out very slowly more like a whisper)

V:hmmm(in sleep)

B:veeranshu utho. Room me chalo.

V:gharwali...!

Bani patted on his shoulder lightly and sensing the touch he got up with jerk and was about to scream. But bani put her palms on his mouth in order to stop him shout.

B: sh. Kya kar rahe ho..?

V:ummyemmaaaahmo

B:me yehan tume le Jane ayi hu.

V:(ise kaise samj aya ki me ne yehi pucha 🤔) ummumm

He eyied her hands indicating to remove in over his mouth.

B: kya..(realizing) oh sorry. (She took away her hand) chalo..!

V: kya baat hai. Room me le ja ke marne ka irada hai kya..? Nageshwari...?

Don't know why hearing this name didn't go well with her. She is used to be called sweetheart or gharwali from him. Even he calling her 'bani' made go go spectical about his intentions. And nageshwari was the life where she had killed him by her own hands. Though it was his mistake. According to her. He was wrong. But now. Things are changing. Or changed. She didn't know the other side of the story.

B:apni bakwas band karoge..? Ab chalo.

V: kyu..?

B: veeranshu chalo. Pehele. Tum yehan comfortable nai ho. Upar se chot bhi lagi hai. Just shut up and come.

V:itna haq se bologi tho chalo na. Chalte hai me kab se ready hu.

Bani shook her head in disbelief.

They reached their room. And bani kept the first aid box on his side.

B: ye lo antiseptic cream laga lo.

V: mujhe nai chahiye. Kuch nai hua hai mujhe.

B: veeranshu zid mat karo. Wo aadi naag ke kanjar ka zeher hai. Please laga lo.

V:ok fine. Me nai tum ziddi ho.

B: tum lagaou aur so jana. Me couch pe soti hu.

V: kyu trust nai hai kya..?

B:good night.

Saying this she took out the extra blanket and marched to the couch. Before she could occupy the seat.