-16. Tere liye... 2

Continuation......

It was 2 months that Bani working there. And sometimes she would stay back with Pari at night. Veer was also being attached to bani. He had fell for her sacrifice her love for pari. And what not.
At times VANI and pari had a family time too.

It was dinner time when veer came drained from his office. He saw pari playing with her toys sitting in the floor. And her innocent smile made veer forget his stress. Veer looked for bani. But she was not seen. He bent to pari

V: Bani kaha hai pari

V: Bani kaha hai pari..?
Pari innocently looked at the direction of kitchen as if she understood what he asked.
He kept his office bag on the couch and went in to kitchen.
V:hey..!
B: aap agaye veeranshu sir...!
V:kya karri ho...?
B:wo Pari k liye khana bana rai thi.
V:ohh.! Mere liye kuch hai kya. Mujhe thoda bhuk lagrai hai.
B:umm... me apke liye pakode banou..?
V:umm.. nai rehene do. Direct dinner hi kar leta hu waise bhi time tho ho chuka hai.
B:um...ok
She nods,takes the bowl and walks towards living room followed by veeranshu.
There they saw pari trying to crawl 😍
As veer saw she was about to fall he was rushing to hold her. When bani stopped him by holding his left hand with her right one.
V:kya hua bani..? Wo gir jayege warna...
B: arry wo chalna sik rai hai. Dekiye wo kitna efforts dalri rai.
That when pari noticed these two. She started trying harder to reach them.
And veer was staring bani. He was feeling her soft touch. For the first time.
Then
Bani sat down and opened her hands to call her and encourage her. Bani was way too excited about pari.
V: bani.. chalo na. Hum uske pas jate hai. Wo gir jayegi..
B: sir please wo bohot dino se sir rai hai. Aaj bhi use ache se sikhne do. Wo giregi na tho khud se utna kab sikegi.
.... pari... hey.. sona... me yehan hu. Ajou ajou.. jaldi.. come Come...
Pari giggled

B: aaou pari come come

B: aaou pari come come...😍
She was seeing this and feeling this for the first time. While veer also had tears. The tears of happiness.

The same way days were running smoothly.
Then veer convinced bani to stay in SM 24×7 giving the reason that pari is growing and needs to be handled with lot of care. Some how she managed saying yes. But she would go back home in every 2/3 days.