- 34. The Cheel Prince

Lenghty one. Make time for it.

Happy reading.

One shot story.

Bani is a normal human and Veeranshu is the cheel prince.

Bani a teen girl childish and enthusiastic has been out with her classmates for a class tour. It was a thick forest. They had been for siteseeing nearby. There was a lake near by and bani saw a small rabbit struggling. And soon she saw convocation (group of eagles) attacking the rabbit, She rushed there and tried helping it. With this she was separated by her group. She helped the rabnit and let it run while the convocation started to attack her. They flew behind her, and she started running more into the forest.

The fear was evident all over her face. She lost the track since when she was running for her life. She turned back to look at those eagles while she bumped into a hard rock.

"Wait, rocks don't have hands" she thought and locked up to see- a man, muscular, tall and handsome.

As the convocation came near him. He just saw them in their eyes and they silently changed their way and returned.

"Who are you" he asked.

Bani was not yet in the condition to reply back. Due to the fear and continuous running. She fell unconscious over him.

He shook his head in disbelief and carried her in his arms. For unknown reason he felt he knew this girl from ages. He looked at her while he walked to a safer place. Her big doe eyes, long braided hair,her short yellow kurti pairing with jeans, and a full sleeves half denim jacket, a lite touch kajal on her eyes, the thin stroke of eye liner, minimal lipstick, and those more that necessary big jhumkas where all adding to her beauty.

He didn't even notice when he reached a cave- his cave, the secret place that only he knew and now she will be knowing. He placed her on a bench. And walked a distance to light up the bonfire for the warmth.

After an hour later she woke up holding her head. She looked around and found herself in an unfamiliar place. As she searched for any source, there she saw him shirtless working on something. His back was facing her. But with the view she got she could say that this man worked out everyday.

B:hey.

He turned back listening to her voice.

B:wow.

"excuse me..?''

B:I mean your handsome.

''what the...."

B:arry baba sach me...! Ek mint. Me kahan hu..? Aur tum kon ho..?

"oh finally tume yaad aagaya ki tum kahin aur ho...?"

B: Yeah. But tum ho kon..? Ek mint wo cheel.. me mar gayi kya..? Oh god me ne apna pastry cake bhi nai khaya tha ab sara wo Nisha katam kardegi. Meri behen ki shaadi bhi thi ab me Sangeet me natch bhi nai paoungi (saying this she started crying)

"Urrgghh shut up. Just shut up. Tum Mari nai ho."

B:(being excited) hein ?      Sach me..?(she touch her self to check weather she is alive or no) arrye mujhe kaise pata chalega. (She ran to him) tum mujhe chuo. (Showing her arm to him)

"Excuse me..?"

B: Excused.! Ab mujhe chuo.

"ye tum kya keherahi ho...?"

B:arry touch me na (she took his hand and made him touch her arms) uff matlab me zinda hu. Thank god. Ek mint matlab tumne mujhe bachaya right..? Thank you, thank you so much (saying this she hugged him tightly wrapping her hands around his waist)