- 41. Ties That Bind - 2

Chapter 2: Unexpected Connections

__________________

Even before they could understand they were landed on saturday  afternoon. And Bani had her confusions still running in her mind. Was she doing right for herself, was he the one, will she ever fall in love with him. Could this relationship sale? Was the questions running in her mind.

But with all those things there was this image of Veeranshu in her mind. He seemed mindful and the one who would never force himself on her. Not now, not later.

She stood infront of her wardrobe with left hand with curled fist, resting on her waist and the right hand, fisted and nail of her thumb between her incisors, the front teeth. With expression that showed her confusions.

That's when her mom entered her room with her lunch.

P: Bani, abhi bohot time hai, abhi se itna pareshan horahi ho?!

B: wahi tho mamma, me is liye pareshan hu ki me achanak se itna pareshan kyu hu!

P: Hein?

B: yaar, mamma!

She got back to her bed and slumped on the edge.

B: apko pata hai, like mujhe na pyaar karna tha, like genuinely pyaar karna tha kisi se, me usko janu, wo mujhe Jane, dono ki thinking, priorities sab match ho, bohot socha tha mamma, and achanak se ye arranged marriage concept.

P: tho boldeti na beta ki pasand nai, mujhe nai karni. Hum force thodi kar rahe hai!

B: ma galat mat samjo please, I know ki AP air papa jo bhi karte ho mere bhale ke liye hi hota hai, just my confusions and pata nai, just-

P: uncertainties?

She took her seat besid her child.

P: pata hai chikki, me bhi aise hi dari Hui thi jab Mera rishta horaha tha, aur tume tho at least time mil Raha hai Veeranshu ke saath time spend karne ka, janne ka, hume tho shaadi ke din hi pati ka chehera dekhne ko milta. I'm not saying your Lucky to have him, Veeranshu. But make sure he feels that he's lucky to have you.

B: hmm.

P: kabhi kabhi na sochte nai hai, bas Jo jaise ho Raha hai waise hone dena chahiye, everything will fall in place. Ab ye lo khana kha lo, thoda rest Karo, phir ache man se jana. Hmm?

She caressed her head and left handing her the plate in her hands.

***

She stood leaning on her car door in simple pale pink chudidar, open hair and minimal make up, her eyes stroked with eyeliner and kajal, and a light pink lipstick beautifying her look all together.

Her phone rung showing the contact name, Veeranshu. She received it pressing the screen against her ear.

B: hello,

V: kaha ho Bani?

B: parking pe,

V: ok, hmm...

He turned around looking for her,

V: hmm ya, caught you, araha hu.

Signing up the call he walked towards her.

V: hey, and sorry thoda late ho gaya.