- 31. Ye kaisa rishta

Plot
_________________________________________

Veeranshu singhania is an famous actor. Done limited films but won lots of awards and has a cold behavior with almost everybody around him. What happens when he falls for a simple assistant of his co-actor and tries to keep her with himself forever...?

Ofcourse that assistant will be Bani.

_________________________________________

There was a shoot going on multistarer story.

The film had many other important characters and hence makers had decided to make it a multi starer movie.
Two famous male actors Veeranshu singhania, Dheeraj dhoopar and a famous female lead Sradha Arya where in the film.
Dheeraj was playing a role of Karan luthra, Veeranshu as Ronak and Sradha as Preeta.

Dheeraj's assistant was Bani sharma, who was close to him as a friend and family. Dheeraj was married to vinny Arora and bani was really close to her too.

The first day of shoot, everyone reached the place on the given time.

The shoot was going all well then there was a scene where Veer and Dheeraj had an action scene and they been hanging on the harness and then suddenly between the shot dheeraj's harness got a slight cut and he was about ti fall. But then veer himself jumped to save DD and they both hit the ground with the thud. This happened so fast that the team and the production couldn't figure out what exactly happened and to see veer was under DD on the ground. To overlook it seemed like nothing happened but it was veer who got hurt badly.
Soon the ambulance had arrived and both the men were took in to the near by hospital. And as assistant bani had to follow DD.

After an hour being in the hospital doctors rushed out and informed the team. Which included bani with them.

D: Dheeraj ko bad halki si kharoche hai. Lekin veeranshu ko bohot hurt hua hai. He has a fracture on his left arm and right leg pe zyada pressure padne se he will not be able to walk properly. Fracture to nai hai tango me par hath ka we still need to confirm. Baki they both are OK.

B:me milsakti hu..?

D: yeah yeah. Sure. Hum Undono ko alag alag ward me shift kardenge then you can.

After about 45 mints they were allowed to meet them. The production team was handling the problem and bani was here wanted to take care of DD.

She stepped inside seeing DD lying on the bed. She had tears seeing him like that.

Dd: bani me teek hu. Lekin veer kaisa hai..?

B:wo teek nai hai. Um..frac.. fracture huyi hai. Hath. Hath me.

She herself didn't know why was she stumbling.

Dd:me use milna chata hu.

B:tum ab rest karoge. Aur kuch nai.

Dd: Vinnie..?

B:bataya hai. Ati hogi..!

Dd:but bani...?!

Understanding his concern about veer she let him meet veer who was adjacent to his room.

Dd: tum nai aougi..?

He looked at her while she stood unmoved.

B:umhm. Tum jaou.

While DD met him.

Dd:I'm sorry yaar. Par kyu karna tha. Sach me hero banna tha..?

V:nai nai me villan hi teek hu.