- 39. Ride to remember!

Hey there, I was confused about this part whether to add this into the book "Bike ride" or leave it here as I had drafted it here. And I was a bit lazy to cut-copy-paste this is to that book. So anyway.

This is a very very tiny part of my own experience which I turned into a story. This was running in my mind like since forever but then finally penning it down.

Too much of buk-buk..? Sorry *sheepish smile*

Ok!

Happy reading...!

Veer and Bani, VAni as they liked to be called, a young couple, living in a relationship with live-in relationship thing.

Both are mature and responsible. Bani a final year Engineering college girl and Veer working in the "Tech Mech" company in Manglore. The beautiful place with lot of greenery in the state of Karnataka.

Both from a middle class family, Veer originally from Delhi who got his placement from his Delhi University of engineering and technology and now has shifted to Manglore for the same.

They had met an year ago in the film theatre while Bani was with her friends and Veerwith his colleagues.

During the interval, he had accidentally bumped into her and she lost her bottle of coke that she had brought just then.

With apologies and "it's oks" Veer stood to his ground, that he'll buy the same for her and pay for the loss too. With no option as fear of missing the film she hurriedly had agreed and took it from him.

Yeah, that's the other matter al together that they found out they sat beside each other and then both mingled in talking and no one was now intrested in that thriller movie. All of a sudden the movie was boring for these two.

And with the introduction and other things they met each other frequently and here they were packing for their four day road trip. On bike.

Veer was in the room unpacking the bags that they had just delivered. And Bani was in kitchen preparing dinner for the night. They had decided an early dinner and to leave the house soon in the morning. The ghat seccsion would be heaven to enjoy in the cloudy morning.

She got a call from her mom when she was serving the dishes on plates.

B: ji maa!

M: pata nai Aaj kal ke bache. Shaadi nai karni par saath rehena hai. Ye konsi logic Hui bataou..?!

B: kisne kaha shaadi nai karni. Mujhe karni hai. Bas aat mahine aur and me shaadi karlungi. Mera enginnering katam hone do bas.

Veer came there and kissed her cheek affectionately and smiled.

"Maa?" He mouthed and Bani nodded.

V: sasu ma pranam.

He said near the speaker and giggled. Which made Bani give him a hit on his chest.

M: lo! Bataou.

B: maa yaar. Chill Karo. Aaj kal sab common hai. Aur Veer mujhe dhoka nai dega. Aur papa kaise hai? So Gaye kya?

M: nai. Walk pe Gaye hai  Aur me ne unhe bataya tumare trip ke bare me. Mujhe laga dantenge nai "ek ghar me saath rehe rahe hai tho trip ki baat kya hi hai?" Bolke Gaye.