-10. Khamoshiya. 1

Happy reading

So this is a story/plot which I had since long may be when Arjith entered the show but this is not based on naagin 5 not related to that. I'm informing you maarna mat mujhe plot k liye. This is a bit emotional one.
And may be it will have 2 or 3 shots maximum. As I write this hope this the plot ends in 3 shots nai tho may be 5. Me try tho karungi ki lengthy chappy de ke I will end in 3 shots. Anyway Pata nai kitna hoga. Hope you guys will enjoy.

The plot
Arjith and Bani are married. Bani is 22 yrs old.
Baki k samachar story k waqt pata chal jayega😁.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I was not willing to marry.. lekin papa k liye karna pada lekin jiske liye me ne ye shaadi ki wahi nai hai. Kyu papa kyu mujhe chodke chale gay.🥺" Bani thought while she was waiting for Arjith for him to return from the office. And for the dinner.

Girish Sharma: beta man ja na. Me bhi bimar hu pata nai kitne din..
Bani: papa...😠 ye kaisi bate karre ho ap..? Han.. kuch nai tho ye..? Aise manouge mujhe.?
Mujhe padna hai.. kaam karna hai. Ye sab tho waise bhi teek hai. Lekin mujhe apke sath rehena Hai. Me shaadi kar k chali gayi tho apko kon dekega..? Aur me is sab k liye ready nai hu papa.
Girish: please na beta. Agar acha ladka mila tho shadi karegi..? 🥺(he made his puppy eyes)
Bani: papa... ap. (She sighed) Ok teek hai lekin ek condition hai.
Girish: ha ha bata. Jo bhi me karunga pura.
Bani: ye condition ko ap nai us ladke ko pura karna hai.
Girish: aur wo kya hai..?
Bani; aapko bhi sath le jaoungi me.
Girish: what😳(he coughs)
Bani: papa.. papa.. (she got panicked and started rubbing his chest while he was lying on the hospital bed) ye lo pani piyo aap pehele.
Girish: tho tum aise nai manogi. (He said keeping the glass aside)
Bani nods "no"

And after some days Girish came with Arjith when he was quite ok and discharged from the hospital.
Arjith was an orphan but had a business of his own. Not big or famous but would full fill his necessary.
Bani discussed her condition with arjith and he agreed too.
But after their wedding.
Girish told that he will be joining them soon as he wanted the newly wed to have some personal time.
Bani would ask Arijit about her dad's arrival but he had no answer.
She used to call her dad and ask the same question every day "Aur kitne din papa..? Apki tabyat teek nai hai. Please ajou na."
And she would get the same reply from him " ha beta thoda kaam baki hai. Mujhe sab set karna hai na. Tho aounga. Jitni jaldi ho sake ajaounga"
That's it. And this would go on. It was just 13 days of her wedding. She called her dad to ask the same thing but no answer.
She tried many times but Girish didn't answer her calls. She called Arjith to inform but in vein he didn't care about that.
Soon she rushed back to her dad and was shocked with the secen. He was lying on the floor. Unconscious or dead...? She feared. She again tried contacting her husband for help.
"Ek baar samj nai ata bani..? Meri meeting chalrai hai. Don't disturb " he hung the call without even listening to her.
Somehow she managed to take her father to the hospital with the help of neighbors and other men.
When the doctor came out of the ward after examining her dad.
Doc: sorry beta. He is no more. Thoda jaldi hospital le ate tho shayad bacha lete.
Bani fell with the thud. Tears flowing down not a single word coming out from her mouth.
Then there came Mr.Arjith after all.
Bani looked at him as if she would eat him raw.
Arjith: doctor... dad..?
Doctor nods no in disappointment.
He came to bani to console her.
Bani: hato.
Arjith: bani ye kya karri ho.
Bani: bohot busy the na..? Ab kyu aye sab katam hone ke baad..? Haan..? Jou karo apna meeting. Me ne kaha tha ki papa ko jaldi le ayegne. Lekin nai. Tume apni business sambal ni hai na..
And a slap landed on her cheeks.