- 28. Leo's mamma

Leo's pov will be in bold letters.

Hey. I'm Leo. Leonardo singhania. And I just love my Dada. Oh wait I'll show you us.

This is us

This is us. Isn't it perfect..? But you know what...? I feel this is incomplete. Any way...
My Dada works all the day. And when he comes back home it's my..... my.....what do they say...? Uurrggg I don't know. It's my.... something that I should make him happy and that's what I'm doing now. Playing with him and making him giggle.

I was brought here by Dada. And he is my love. And I want him happy always.
From the day I came here. There is not a single day that Dada didn't play with me. But now a days he is sad. I don't know why. He plays with me. But seems he is not happy. Is he in tension that he doesn't have food...? Let me check.
He's not there at home. So I can open that big thing kept where my Dada gives me hot yummy chicken.

(He is talking about refrigerator kept in the kitchen)

Ummm. Oh Dada. Why is this so hard to open it..? Ufff finally...

Um I see so many things to eat here. I know food is the important thing. But why is he still sad when he have so much to eat. And he has all of that. But he is still not happy.

That day veer came home all tried and obviously was welcomed by his ever enthusiastic greeter his Leo. The sec he opened the door Leo jumped him and started licking him up.

V:oh god.. Leo..  stop it. Me ghar agaya hu na... stop it Leo.. (he giggled)

Leo got down from him and dragged him to the kitchen. Veer didn't know why was he doing that yet followed him.

V:kya.. are you hungry Leo..?

L:bow(no!)

Leo took out some eating things and gave it to veer.

V:ye tumara liye nai hai Leo.

L:bow bow(I know)

V:acha OK let me get freshed and you stay here. Me ata hu. Ok..?

L: bow.(ok)

Then Veer gets in the room to get freshed. Leo was playing with his toy ball when he heard something.

I was playing with my favorite toy when I heard someone asking for help. I think I understand it. I heard the voice carefully. It was a puppy like me who is calling for help. Should I go..? But Dada told to stay here. Umm.. I'll just check. Ok the door is open so I'll just go and quickly come back before Dada is here.