-14. Khamoshiya. 5

Happy reading

Continuation....(last part)

After 2 days her exam was finished just another paper had left. And the next day it was her birthday day. That night Veer planned her to give her a birthday party. But only them. So it was like a date😉 thier first date.

It was 11pm(10 jun) when veer told bani to get ready.
Bani: itni der raat kaha veeranshu..? Apne kabi mujhe bahar nai le gaye. Tho aaj kyu aur wo bhi itni raat ko...?
Veer: tum bolti bohot ho sweetheart. Chalo na.
Bani: ok ok. Arai hu me tayar ho ke.
She wore her saari(the date night outfit)
Veer was mesmerized by her beauty.

They reached the spot. Until they reached it was nearly 12.
The whole journey bani kept on asking for the destination they are going and the reason why they were going.
It didn't take much time for bani to guess it.
She saw the cake.

She had tears. Of happiness. She looked at veer.
Bani: veer..?
Veer: happy birthday sweetheart.
He kissed on her forehead.
After the cake cutting session.
Veer: bani..? Dance..?
Bani nodded yes and held his hands.
They were swaying to the mild romantic music.
His hands were on her waist. And her hands were around his neck.
They were lost in each other eyes. Bani moved closer to him. Slowly veer's right hand cupped her face. Veer moved closer and their lips met. Slowly and studyly.. it was gentle. After a while veer realized what was going on he parted away.
Bani: veeranshu...?
Veer:me..
Bani: will you repeat..?
Veer: nai ye kabi phir se nai hoga..
He was moving back while bani pulled him back to her.
Bani: pehele pura suno. Will you repeat what I say...?
Veer: hmm.
Bani took a deep breadth.
Bani: I
Veer: I....? (With a questioning look)
Bani:love.
Veer: you. Bani..? 🥺
Bani smiled with the peace.
Bani: me ne repeat karne bola tha🤨
Veer: 🥺 lekin bani hum..? Me tumse.. matlab ye tumari 23rd birthday hai aur me...(bani didn't let him complete)
Bani: shhhh...(she kept finger on his lips) maine nai rakta...
Veer: I love you bani. Will you marry me..?
Bani came out of his hold.
Bani: ye acha hai ha.. ek hi cheez me do baate ho gayi. Matlab birthday tho birthday.. proposal bhi yehi kardi.
Veer smiled at her.
Veer: ok teek hai. Proposal ka bhi ek date arrange karunga after your exams...
Bani: zaroorat nai hai. Ab me kya karu raam mujhe bhudda mil gaya.. tho isi se kaam chala lungi.🤭
Veer:☹
Bani: cutu.....(she hugged him resting her head on his chest) mazak karri thi. Mujhe pata hai ki ap.. 30 years ke ho. Aur ye Maine nai rakta. Ap mujhe mil gaye yehi bohot hai mere liye. And age is really not the matter. Itna bhi age gap nai hai. Uhh.. hum iske bare me baat hi kyu karre hai.
Veer: tho..?
Bani:kuch nai.(she held him tighter)
Veer: I love you.
Bani: hmm.
Veer;hm..?
Bani: tho. Apne kab kaha wo tho me ne kehelwai apse. Warna pata nai aur kitne din lete ap ye kehene.
Veer smiled. Thanking his stars for giving him his sweetheart.

Days passed bani finished her exams and was selected as chief employee in the famous industry by her campus interview. Guess where. Veer's company itself. Where veer he himself didn't knew about this.
After some days they got married with all the rituals.
Bani came to know about him more. The time they spent together was just veer giving her strength and support. He never expressed himself for her. But after they accepted their feelings bani tried to know him more. His parents demise. His failures his family everything about him. Which made her fall for him even more.
She was working. Independent. Strong.