- 48. Doc Dad - 2

Happy reading...!
_______________________

It was latter in the afternoon around two thirty pm that Bani was free and was at her office canteen to have her lunch. She sat with her colleagues and her friend Anika Singh Oberoi, who had joined the organization recently.

"Aaj Viyu nai aayi, Bani?" She asked anticipating of weather to ask or otherwise, but she herself missed the little one so much that she couldn't hold herself back.

Bani smiled,"nai, apparently use yehan bore hota hai, apni Papa ke saath gayi hai"

"Oh, don't mind me Bani, me ne dekha tum apne pati ke bare me baath nai karti?! Like, I mean.." she trailed not sure that was the topic that her colleague would share with her.

"We are not together Anika,"

Anika just hmmed not wanting to poke her nose to much with her newly formed good bond with Bani, She was comfortable around Bani, and she didn't wanted to ruin it.

"Umm, Can you bring her tomorrow, like,..." 

Bani smiled, "You miss her?"

"Very, mera ye haal hai, now I can imagine what are you going through"

"hmm..., Pata nai khana khya bhi nai hai usne, call bhi nai ki usne"

"You'll not call her?"

"No, wo apne papa se bolkar laga deti hai"

Anika understood that Bani would never call because ultimately it will be her husband picking the call. She didn't press more.

Bani took out her phone and was going through her WhatsApp chats and then she glided to the story updates. She saw Haseena had put up a status with her daughter. 

"Ye tho Haseena ke paas hai, pata nai kyu le gaya uko agar busy hai tho"

"Bani?"

"Umm, Haseena, Ve.... uhmm..." she cleared her throat, "Veeranshu's co-specialist She's actually pediatrician" oh that name, that sounded so foreign yet like it was so familiar. She wouldn't even take his name ever, she was disappointed for that extent. 

"wait ek minute, The Veeranshu Singhania? The famous Gynecologist?"

"Hmm, wahi"

"See she's enjoying with Haseena," She clearly didn't want to speak about him any more.

There was a picture of Haseena hugging the little one from behind she was having her white coat on, the caption which said, " Holding this bundle of happiness in my arms, Her>>>"