- 35. When love gives you second chance.

O S

Veer and Bani were college mates. During their collage time, everybody wittnessed their love- and madness for each other. That once happened when a lecturer had misbehaved with bani, Veer had hit him black and blue.

The Teacher was suspended after going through the incident and veer was also punished for going to next level,and taking the laws in hands.

They were inseparable. But after they completed their engineering, Veer got his placement in Infoses- Banglore and Bani got an offer from her very own place RK constructions in Dharwad.
Which were the two extreem ends of the state Karnataka.

Their work schedule, the busy days, not giving time for each other.
The time they spent reduced,the texts were almost nill. Without themselves realising it. They had drifted apart.

VAni gave time for their relationship,but the contrary things made it hard for them to be together.

It was more than 5 years of there relationship now. And from past - almost a year - they slowly fell apart.

Taking a call. They decided to part ways.

And now coming to the present it was 25 years celebrations of the college foundation. Their college P.C Jabins. And all the past students were invited too. And there was Veer and Bani's bacth too. And for them it was 4 and a half year of their separation.

They had their group having conversations about things running in their lives currently.

Vishaal. Vinod. Rohit. Shriya. Payal. Kuhu were included in their group along with Veer and Bani.

All the 6 were waiting for the guest of honour's. That's when Vinod saw veer passing through some other classmates and smiling. Soon he saw him, waving his hands above his head, vinod cought his attention. Veer walked to the group.

Surprise and shocking for him was Vishaal and Shriya were hooked up in the marriage together. The two dead opposites.
Kuhu had come with her fiancé. And Payal was pregnant with 3 months. Congratulating eachother. Shriya finally spoke about Bani. Soon someone's ears were up.

His eyes searched for those doe eyes.

Vishaal (Vs): you know, I tried convencing her Shri. But wo hai ki. (Sigh)

V: matlab...? She's not coming..?

K: tum dono...? (Not knowing how to ask)

V: No. We are not together.

Vinod(Vi): kitne dino se..? Kal se ya Aaj suba se..(he joked)

P: vinod...?! (Warning)

V: umm.. may be form 4 to 5 years. We are not in touch.

All: kya...???

R : guys...!! (His eyes stuck somewhere)

S: kya hai Rohit..? (She followed his gaze and her eyes stopped at this beautiful lady walking towards them)

Seeing Bani aproching them Rohit rushed to her taking in for a bone crashing hug. With smile and adoration she reciprocated. Soon Rohit dragged her to the group and everybody welcomed her. While Shriya and Vishaal were complaining.

Vs: aana hi tha tho inte nakre kyu kiye tune..?

S: ha Bani. Hum abhi tumare bare me hi baat kar rahe the.

Not once did she look at him. This didn't go well with him. Just a look couldn't harm right ?

P: we missed you Gurl... (She took her in a hug)