- 22. Pyaar tera pata batade!

2.Back in India
________________________

"Please...please please papa...let me go.. please..." she requested her dad who was denying someone on the phone.

Poc: yaar dek wo Ana chati hai aur tu mana karaha hai.. let her come meri hi bachi hai..

"OK teek hai, I'll send her. But please take care ha.."

Poc: "Abbey chup kar. Mujhe meri bachi ka kyal rakne sikha raha hai. Me bhi ek baap hu bhul mat. Waise I'm not inviting you(Chukle) lekin phir bhi your welcome."

"Oye chup ho ja"

" tho me jarahi hu na India..? Wohooooo... finally.. mamma... mam...." Her voice disappeared as she moved to share this news with her mom.

Poc: dek kitni khush hogayi.

"Ha ha..mera dar alag hai tuje nai pata, tu rehende."

She was packing her bags when her mom came in.
"Bani.. bani... Sun tu waha jayegi so be careful and I wish ki tune tumara eeru miljaye"

"Thank you so much mamma... I know papa ko acha nai lagega par I'm sure he will be fine. Hai na..?!"

Her mom nods.

As the time flew as she was getting older and the feel she had for her eeru changed. She didn't know what was that she felt everytime thinking about him and imagining about him. Whatever it was she was desperately waiting to meet him. And now she is finally going back to India of course not the very old place but at least she got some reason to go there. She made sure she will find him.

"Pata nai eeru... tum mujhe yaad rakte ho yaa nai par mera ek bhi aisa din nai gaya ki me tume yaad na karu.. tum Har waqt mere kyalo me ajate ho eeru. I just hope ki me tume yaad rahu. Pyaar apna pata batade na.. excuse me Bani what was that.. no.. aisa kuch nai hai. California bye. And India I'm cominggg" She thought while she was packing and shied a little too on her own comment of pyaar.

The other side.
Veer was on call he was also heading back to India from Canada...
He was on call with his dearest one. His sister Meera.

After he was adopted by the singhania family his life drastically changed. Of course for good, infact tge best. He missed his dad at times but was great for his present family. He was much closer to meera after all she was the one who convinced him even without uttering a word. He had a unexplainable connect with Meera as if it was meant to be. He see's her like his daughter, not much of age difference between them. But she was not less than an angle for him. His goddess who gave him this new life. Education, and most importantly FAMILY.

It was nearly 12am in India and in Canada it was evening 5.

M:tho veer bata.. mili teri gudiya..?
V:umhm(he sounded no) kaha kaha dundu yaar me use.
M:mil jayegi puttar tusi tension na lo..(she giggled)
V:ji mate..(he sarcastically said)
M:acha veer suno na mujhe ate waqt kuch le ana.. ok.
V:kya..? Gobar.. ..? wanna taste that..? Ewww
M: ha.. tum pehele taste karlo agar acha hai tho mere liye bhi la dena ok(she snapped back) but veer bhai seriously ye kab thak chalega..?
V:I don't know beta.! Pata nai. I just hope ki use me yaad rahu. Aur jald hi hum mil jaye..!
M:ok..
"Veeranshu hai kya...?" Their mom asked seeing meera talking on the phone this late night.