- 33. Rang barase re

Holi special One Shot.

Happy reading.

_________________________________________

" Bani... Bani.., Sorry veeranshu beta, shayad upar balcony me hai, isiliye, sunayi nai derah. Me bulati hu, Baito..! " Said the older lady.

V; nai nai aunty me khud chala jata hu. don't worry. (He passed a sweet smile, the lady acknowledged and he walked up the stairs.

As he reached the balcony he saw bani sitting on her swing chair engrossed in reading novel. He stood leaning against the door wall, folding his hands close to his chest. 

"Ahem, Ahem" he cleared his throat gaining her attention. He smiled as she looked up at him. 

B:tum kab aye.? (She got up, and walked to him)

V:wah, matlab pati , (Her glare ) Matlab hone wala pati aa k yehan intezar kiye ja raha hai. Aur madam ko pata hi nai hai. (He pouted)

B:naoutanki. (She comented ) Any way , aise achanak ..?

V: achanak..? Kal holi hai, so you should be there. Mom ne bola to invite you. so, here I am.

B;Your here just bcz your mom asked to ?

V:of course not. Me chahata hu ki tum aou. Not only you but everybody.

B: of course.   Tume kuch chahiye..? Tea coffee..?

"Bani...." came her Mother's voice.    

B: ha ma ayi.. ( she scremt back ) me abhi ayi.(Informing him,she left )

He walked around the balcony, and took his seat on her swing chair. And soon she came back with two mugs. Keeping them on the table she said.

B: mera swing hai, utho..! (She said acting annoyed,pulling his hand)

Veer pulled her hand which made her tremble and she landed sitting on his thighs. She felt off  guard with the sudden intimacy. She gazed her eyes down. Veer slid his hands to her waist, holding her in place. Slowly his one hand raised to her freely waving hair strands, drawing his hands along her hairline, he fixed them behind her ears. She slowly looked straight in his eyes.

V; tumara sab ab mera hi tho hai. hai na..?  

His hands gently holding her face, and his thumb finding its way to her cheeks, slowly brushing his thumb pad on her cheeks,His eyes not ready to look away. His gaze dropped down to her lips.

When he looked back at her eyes, he felt he was more close than before. Was it real or he just felt that- Just don't know.

V:Bani (His voice was low and too romantic)

B:hmm(that's all she could mange )

V: may I ?

Bani smiled and looked in his eyes. 

B: abhi nai, shaadi k baad. Ab hato. (She said pushing him slightly, and she got up)

Veer chuckled. 

V: dek the hai. Koi mere charm se bach nai pata, tho dek te hai tum kab thak apne ap ko control karogi.

B: kal thak. (She mumbled)

V: ahem ahem. I heard that.

B: awww gande admi.

Veer laughed out.

V: Lekin bani sach me, I just can't belive ki me arranged marriege kar raha hu. And I'm so happy that it worked out. 15 din k pehele mile, aur 15 din baad hamari shaadi hai. Uff. Tum..matlab your sure right..?