- 47. Doc Dad - 1

Author khush hogayi tum sab ke comments se pichili update pe, isiliye pesh hai ek our draft jo mujhe bohot pehekle update de dena chahiye tha!

Happy reading...!

______________

One shot story, VAni married and they were separated years back due to Veer's over working nature, Bani did understand the work he does is really the best thing, but when her husband wasn't there with her when she needed him the most - at the time of her delivery. That had put up a rift between the couple and then Bani had moved out with her infant and was differed from her husband. Will they ever come again together? Lets see!

***

"Mamma, please mujhe jana hai," a five year old Viyaani pleaded her mom. She had her summer holidays and all she wanted was to spend time with her parents, but yet again that was not possible. Bani knew the fact that they don't stay together gives rise to many questions in her innocent daughter's mind, but she couldn't help. Just couldn't.

She looked at her baby standing on the bed with her soft toy curled around her tiny right arm. "Mamma ko kaam hai beta, holiday tho apko hai, mamma ko thodi?"

Viyu sat with her legs crossed and her hands tied on her chest with the doll still there. "Tho papa ko call karo, mamma mujhse pyaar hi nai karti, sirf papa karte hai, par wo bhi mere sath nai rehete" she had her pout.

"Viyu, aisa nai hai, mamma tho sabse zyada pyar tho tumse karti hai na? you knw na beta" Bani went and hugged her dear daughter, and unkown to her, Bani had her eyes welled up. "Teek hai, call karungi apke papa ko, baat karlena, but, agar wo bole ki wo busy hai, tho chup chap tume mere saath office ana hoga, play area tho hai waha," She said dailing the number to her husband.

"Par waha na hi ap rehete ho mere sath, aur na hi papa" Bani passed the cell phone to her little one as it went to ring.

"Bani?" There, as usual her hopped that this time it was his wife calling, but no, not that he didn't love talking to his only daughter, but he just hoped against the hope that for once in this five years Bani would have forgiven him. 

He didn't realize, for anyone to forgive you, first you must seek for that forgiveness, for him he was right, he was working, he was doing it for people. And Bani only asked him to stay by her side while she was going to deliver her first baby, is that big thing for her to ask from her husband? No right?

"Papa, Viyu hai," she said cutely grumpy, every time she hear the same response when she called her dad. And as always the call was on loudspeaker which veer never knew.

"mujhe khelna hai, office nai jana mamma ke sath," Veer chuckled, but he knew that Bani was having her hard time to handle little Viyaani special when she didn't have her school.

"Abhi me hospital me hu bacha, lekin, bas pandra minute me papa apne pari ko lene ayenge, yay?" Viyu looked at her mom to ask what to answer her father back, inturn Bani looked at the wall clock, to analyse the time left for her to head to her work, then she nodded yes, bringing the widest smile on Viyaani's face.

"Yay" Viyaani squealed in happiness.

***

Bani was all set to leave for her work and she was instructing Viya when the door bell chimmed. She looked at the wall clock, it was just twelve minutes passed, Veer had said it would take him around fifteen minutes and no way he could be so early here. when she opened that door, there he was. He had seen his wife after a very long time of three months, he did meet his daughter it was through school, made, him picking her up from the day care, anything but meeting his wife. 

And right now all he wanted was to have her in is embrace. With the hope he stepped forward, but she didn't even look up at him. She moved aside and gave him the way. " Papaa...." there was a squeal and soon the girl was in his arms and him twirling her around, "Papa missed you," Both

"Vi," Bani called to grab her daughter's attention, Viyaani wriggled in her father's arms to get down as she knows her mam was calling her inside the room to say something important. But veer wouldn't miss a chance to hear his wife's voice that he was craving for, as he saw Bani walking inside he tailed behind her caring the baby in his arms. "Ye tumare liye fruits pack kiya hai, aur tumare coloring book, crayons bhi bhi, phir se naye lane math bolna papa ko, na jane kitne crayons chahiye tume, aur papa agar bole ki cabin ke bahar nai jana tho bilkul nai jana, hospital me idar udar nai jana. Papa ko tang mat karna" She went on instructing without realizing that her husband was there in the same room. 

As she turned back she him standing with the girl in his hands, "Papa chodo mamma ko kissy karna hai," he looked at the girl and then at his lady, " Meri taraf se bhi de dena ok?" 

The girl nodded innocently. And she got down and walked to her mother. Bani sat on her knees in front of Viya, she cupped her face, "Samaj gayi na beta?" 

"yay, yay" She said dramatically. "Love you jaan, Dyan rakna, teek hai?" Bani kissed her eyes then her nose, she held her in the hug, oh he missed such scenes everyday, Bani as a mother was much more better version he saw about her. His wife. And then he noticed that she was waring the sari that he had gifted her the next day when Bani had shared that she was pregnant. The dark maroon. That suits her like nothing else did. She still had it, and damn that blouse still fits her.  "Viyu Loves mamma more," she came out of the hold and kissed her mom on her nose, like Veer used to kiss her every time. 'Like father like daughter' Then she placed her baby lips on her mother's, " ye papa ke taraf se" Bani looked at her in the expression saying what? And a glance she had with her husband. 

Bani made Viyaani ware her minion Bag on her back which had the things she mentioned earlier. 

"Papa we go?" She said with her broken English making both her parents smile, She looked happy when with them. Her parents. Yet she didn't understand was why don't they talk to each other, and most important why don't they stay together. And as once she asked for the same Bani had replied saying, as her father is doctor he needs to be there with his patients every time, and hence he would not stay with them.

They were not divorced, Bani didn't want that, or the custody that would follow along with that divorce, she did want her daughter to be involved in this mess that was between her parents. And Veer was ever grateful for that thought of Bani. 

Bani walked out not wanting to make the situation awkward. Latter Veer and Viya fallowed her and then out. Uff, She would miss her the whole day today. With the heavy heart Bai left to her work.

***

Agla update kab ayega, I don't know. Please remind me if it goes beyond 15th of this month if you really wanna read the next part.

Eid mubarak

Thank you for reading, do  vote and comment. 

Also if any typos please let me know!

Love

- Author❤