-7. ❤True love exists❤

Plot.
This is in my point of view. But used the fictional characters names.
This is a real story of me and my friends.
Specifically this part is 101% true. And this contains two to three parts may be. And this whole part is in bela's point of view.(me) And the next chapter will be of vani.
But to enjoy next chapter you need to read this one.
And the baday part(in this part only) is all about today. I.e 7 April 2021.
It may seem a bit boring at the beginning but I'm sure you'll enjoy as you read it further.
And the next part will be purely vani.
But if only I get a proper response to this part. Otherwise I just end this hear.

Kya chahiye batou.
1. Yehi end karu
Ya
2. Vani ka romance bhi padna hai.(imaginary)

Bela's pov

Noor and bani

Noor and bani

Bela and bani

Bela and bani

Today was Bani's baday. After the day when I was back home I just recherished our moments from the beginning.
.
.
.
.
.
I was all alone. I had my own problems with my family. Yeah but not to mention I was happy and content with my close friends bani and noor.🧿
We were friends from our college. I still remember how I met these two. It was our first day in our college. Our degree college and there came a girl asking for help it was Noor.... or may be to start conversation or make friends in New college.
It was fun. The day went soon.

Days went on I and noor become more than friends. Then It was our study tour. In the bus I met bani,whom till now I didn't know she was my classmate. 😬
Yeah, I knew she was in my class but we never spoke until then.
Then it was a day after returning from the tour hardly after 2 3 days later the tour.
Bani texted me asking notes as I was the leader of my class. And I would manage all the departmental works.
I was quite famous 😎.
As bani asked for notes, to be frank I didn't even knew her name.😛 but I helped her. Then we continued chatting for a while that night.

Our chat

Bani: thank you so much bela...! This means a lot.

Bela: hey! Nothing like that.😊 Its my pleasure

Bani:umm...