- 46. His treasure

A simple story that I had already written for another book, and now i wanted to clear unread books so replacing that story as FanFiction and re-writing it here. Hope you read and enjoy it. And also don't forget to comment. 

Happy reading...! 

__________

He returned home being tiered working the whole day, his face showed clearly that he had a hectic day at his work place. He entered in his home, HOME where he had his people waiting for him.

He saw his wife running behind his one and half year old.

"Ishu, have it right now. Its bed time dear" she said still running behind her with a glass of milk in her hands. While Ishani was upto making her mom run behind her. "Ishu, Ishu" He smiled for himself. And his tiredness was long forgotten.

Soon his mom looked at the door and saw him standing there, exausted.

"Veeru..! Why are standing there ?"

Listeing to her every one looked at the door, While his daughter, Ishani had walked up to him with her trembling steps and hugged his legs.

"Dad-dy" she said in her baby talk.

He looked at her smiling and while his wife; Bani, kept the glass on the table and walked up to him and took his office bag from his hands, with that he bent down and carried his little girl in his arms.

" What is my little princess doesn't want to drink..?ah ?"

" Milk, like father like daughter" Bani huffed. While the other chuckled.

"Anyway, you freshnup I'll set up the table for dinner, and you, have to finish your milk until then" She said in a bit strict tone to her daughter.

__________

While was back after getting freshed up.

"Bhaiyaa" there was a sequel in the voice and he knew it was his Bandar. Bandariya precisely. His younger sister- Priyanka.

She looked around and found a packet lying on the couch. She rushed in there to check in. While Bani and his mom smiled setting the table. And Ishani was on the ground sitting with her toys. He walked and plopped on the couch carelessly.

"Where's my ice cream..? I told you to bring it. I hate you "

"Yeah, that's why I didn't bring it" he teased.

"Prinku, it's waiting for you sitting in the freezer, mamma did you take your tablets..? prinku, sid. Come dinner is set. " Bani announced smiling.

"Awww, such a cutie" She hugged him bending over him.

" But it'll be served after dinner " her mom said and walked to her room to take in her medicines while priyanka made faces. Veer stuck his tongue out to tease her.

He carried his daughter in his arms, taking her on his lap.

"Cutie pie, you know, I miss you the whole day. Daddy is sorry that I'm not getting time to spend with you. But... " he held her securly in one hand and the other reached the packet.

"See, I brought you these new toys " he said excitedly showing her some toy cars and some little soft dolls. " you liked them..? " He asked seeing her shining eyes.

"Yes. Dad.Y. Mam.Aa. Toy. New" She was definitely excited.

________

" Aren't you tired..?" He asked his wife who was clearing the table. She just smiled off. He returned the same smile.